A unique opportunity to eliminate financial constraints to furthering your education, Apply for Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards, this grant award is offered by the Tulane University in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.
About the Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards
Tulane University offers a significant number of need & merit-based scholarship opportunities for international students. The University offers up to $23,000 in need-based financial aid to international students who qualify and who have not already been awarded that amount or more in merit scholarships.
The Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Award is a full-tuition scholarship, renewable for 4 years. This award is awarded to multiple full-time undergraduate students from and studying in Sub-Saharan Africa. To be eligible for the award, recipients must have strong academic and extracurricular credentials.
An additional application is not necessary, as students are identified internally, also, students are allowed to pursue any bachelor’s degree offered at the university. For more questions and inquiries, kindly contact Jonathan Gutmann with any questions [email protected]
Tulane University is a private research university with a mandate to create, communicate, and conserve knowledge in order to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think, and learn. The institution was ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges.
Summary of Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards
- Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards Application Deadline: 15th November 2022
- Type of Programme: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Study in: The United States of America
- Value of Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards:
The award covers for full Tuition fee and is established for international students of Sub-Saharan African countries. Meanwhile, Full-time undergraduate students at Tulane will be considered for this award that will cover the entire fee of the applied program.
Requirements for Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards
- Eligible Students for this award are those studying in Sub-Saharan African countries
- An undergraduate degree student at Tulane University is eligible to apply.
- All applicants for Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards must have enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at Tulane.
How to Apply for the Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards 2022/2023
Please take note of the following guideline in applying for the Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards.
- To apply, students are required to apply online after registering on the university portal.
- There is no separate application needed since students are considered on the basis of their admission application.
Supporting Application Documents
Student applicants are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcripts
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- An essay
To be eligible for these awards, the Students are required to maintain a 3.0 GPA minimum and provide official results of either the SAT or ACT examination to get into Tulane.
Language Requirement for Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards
Minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests are required of the applicant:
- TOEFL: 95 or higher
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo: 115 or higher
Visit the Award official Webpage for more details: https://admission.tulane.edu/international/aid