Good news! Here is an amazing opportunity to further your studies with the IMF Summer Internship program 2022. If you are interested, Apply now.
The IMF Summer Internship 2022
Application for the IMF Summer Internship program 2022 is currently open. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) offers a fully funded internship to applicants from around the globe.
The IMF Internship program covers all the expenses of the participant. The internship program is targeted toward Undergraduates, Graduates, and Ph.D. students. We have mentioned earlier that the IMF Summer Internships are fully funded and candidates from all around the world can be eligible to apply. So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity right away!
Also Read: NFTs for Minecraft Are Not Allowed
About IMF Summer Internship
Every year, about 50 students from around the world join the IMF Summer Internship Program. The Internship program usually runs for a period of 10 to 12 weeks in Washington D.C. USA.
IMF internship is a fully funded program that covers all the expenses related to the program. Successfully selected applicants are offered a monthly Stipend, Round Trip Air Ticket to Washington D.C., and Medical Coverage Travel allowance.
Details About IMF Summer Internship Program 2022
- Nation/ Country: USA
- Organization: IMF
- Duration of Internship: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Programs: IMF Summer internship offers the following fields; Economics, international economics, research, Legal, information technology, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related field.
Financial Benefits of IMF Summer Internship
IMF Summer internships parayicipants will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary/Stipend
- Round-trip economy class air travel.
- Medical insurance coverage
Eligibility Criteria For IMF Summer Internship 2022
Interested candidates for this internship must ensure that they meet the following criteria below:
For Masters Degree
- Applicants seeking to pursue a master’s degree program must be an active student in a credible institution
- The Applicant must be below the age of 28 to be eligible
- The required age for applicants is below should be less than 32
- The applicant must be Registered as an active student (Undergraduate Ph.D.)
Application Deadline for IMF Summer internship 2022
Please note that applicants can apply any time as there is currently no deadline set for the summer internship program.
Apply Now for the IMF Summer Internship 2022
Follow the brief steps below to apply for this internship.
- Visit the IMF Internship Website at: www.imf.org/en/About/Recruitment/working-at-the-imf/fund-p-program
- You will find a detailed information about the internship on the website.
- Follow the instructions to proceed with your application