Good news! Application for UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is now open. The UNICEF Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship program for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Students to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Internship Program 2022
There are different Majors/Fields available for the UNICEF Internships, and these study opportunities are available for students around the world.
Eligible to apply for the UNICEF Internship are students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or Ph.D. program or students who have Graduated 2 years before the application time. Student above the age of 18 is eligible to apply for the Internship at UNICEF. Usually, the internship duration is between 6 and 26 weeks.
About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
The prestigious UNICEF Internship Program is a fully paid Program. Some of the benefits to be enjoyed by participants include; a monthly stipend, travel costs, and all expenses related to the internship which will be covered by UNICEF.
In addition to the above benefits, there are remote Internships available for application, thus you have a unique chance to build a very strong profile and achieve your dream job.
UNICEF has its headquarters located in New York. There are currently a number of Vacancies available. Therefore, If you’re set to begin a career with UNICEF, take your time to read through the detailed information given below.
Summary of UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Name of Organization: UNICEF
- Duration of Program: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Internship Program: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Varies
How to Apply For UNICEF Internship Program 2022?
Please follow the steps below to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program.
- Visit the UNICEF official Vacancies Page: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/listing/
- Then select the Contact Type “Internship” by clicking this link:https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/filter/?search-keyword=&work-type=internship
- You will need to select position level “Internship at: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/filter/?search-keyword=&work-type=internship&pay-scale=internship
- Choose any Location/Country.
- To apply for the UNICEF Internship, Visit the Official website at: https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships
Benefits of the UNICEF Internship Program
UNICEF Internship Programme is a Fully Funded Opportunity for young Graduates and Undergraduates. The benefits include the following:
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend
- The recipient’s living expenses will also be covered by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- One-time payment towards Travel expenses
- All Visa Costs will be covered
- International Certification
- Remote job after Internship
Eligibility Criteria For UNICEF Internship Program 2022
In other to be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicant must be good in at least one of the following languages; English, French or Spanish.
- Applicants must be Fluency in the working language of the office they’re applying to
- An applicant must Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- For an applicant to be eligible, he/she must not have a relative working with UNICEF.
- The eligible age for this internship is a minimum of 18 years.
- Preference will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function being applied for.
UNICEF Internship FAQ
- What kind of work will I engage in if selected?
The work you will engage in depends on the needs of the office to which you are assigned, your qualifications, and your interests. However, most interns work on one or several projects that include research, database management, communications, and many other areas.
- What is the duration of the programme?
The UNICEF Internship duration is usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
- Is is possible to obtain financial support from UNICEF?
Interns are provided with a stipend, meanwhile, opportunities can be unpaid or paid, subject to funds availability. This payment notwithstanding, all successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel, lodging, and living expenses during the internship period.
- Is my presence required at the office full-time?
Most internships are full-time, and some are not. This is simply because how long and how often you work in the office depends on the agreement you make with your supervisor and the project and office you are assigned to. Some UNICEF internships can be carried out on a part-time basis, or even remotely.
- When exactly should I apply for the Internship?
Usually, the Internship vacancies are advertised throughout the year on UNICEF vacancies page. Simply refer to the details of the specific vacancy for important dates such as the deadline for application and the duration of the internship.
- Am I to contact UNICEF to arrange an interview?
No, that’s not your responsibility, if UNICEF wants to interview you, either in person or by phone, you will be contacted based on the contact details you provide on your application.