Apply Now for the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023! Applications are now Open for the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF Scholarship). It’s a Higher Education Scholarship Program for international students who are looking to enroll for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degrees at renowned partner universities in Taiwan in 2023.
TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023
In applying for this Scholarship, applicants must complete an online application that commences from January 1 to March 15, 2023. Kindly visit the TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application System just below the scholarship benefits to fill in your application. Please note you can only apply for one program at a time.
Candidates are also required to submit a separate program application to their chosen universities. More details about the TaiwanICDF Scholarship are outlined, keep reading!
Summary of TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023
- Host: Taiwan Higher Education Higher Education (TaiwanICDF)
- Scholarships Type: Undergraduates and Graduates Program
- Country: Taiwan Province of China
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
About Taiwan Higher Education Scholarships (TaiwanICDF)
The International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF) is an economic development agency located at the heart of Taipei, Taiwan. It was established in 1996, the firm is dedicated to boosting socio-economic development, enhancing human resources, and promoting economic relations in a range of developing partner countries.
The TaiwanICDF provides humanitarian assistance and aid in the event of natural disasters or international refugee crises. For it’s mission to be carried out, the Organization offers a range of assistance that centers on four core operations: lending and investment, technical cooperation, humanitarian assistance, and international education and training.
The firm believes that Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries to achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. Hence, the provision of scholarships for higher education (undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs).
Benefits of TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023
- Each scholarship recipient is offered a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
- Each Undergraduate student receives NT$12,000 per month (NT$144,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Master’s Program Students will Each student receive NT$15,000 per month (NT$180,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Students offering the PhD program will each receives NT$17,000 per month (NT$204,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
How to Apply for TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023?
- All Interested and qualified applicants are required to complete an online application via the Taiwan Higher Education Scholarships (TaiwanICDF) webpage at: https://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
- Once the application form is completed, Submit a signed, printed copy and all other application documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative in their country.
- You can only apply for one program at a time but ensure that you submit a separate program application to your chosen universities.
- For more details, visit Taiwan ICDF website: https://www.icdf.org.tw/wSite/ct?xItem=69338&ctNode=31566&mp=2#aC
Requirements for TaiwanICDF Scholarship Program 2023 Qualification
To be eligible or considered, An applicant must meet the below-stated requirements
- Applicants must be citizens of the List of Countries Eligible (including select African countries) for TaiwanICDF Scholarship and meet any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or the government of citizenship.
- Applicants should neither be nationals of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor overseas compatriots students.
- He or She must meet the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Applicants are not allowed to hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship upon successful TaiwanICDF Scholarship approval
- Candidates must not be applying for a further TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession. Those currently holding a TaiwanICDF scholarship must have returned to their home country for more than one year before re-applying.
March 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- Africa Blockchain Institute – ABI Incubation Program 2023 for Young Africans – Call for…
- Free Online Digital Marketing Courses Offered By Google – How to Apply Now
- IRI McCain Fellowship for Freedom 2023 Program for Young Political Leaders Worldwide – How…
- Tony Elumelu Foundation( TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs in Africa
- University of Pretoria Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2023