Street Fighter 6 new demo is now available on the PlayStation. And the new demo is set to come to the Xbox and Steam on April 26th.
Street Fighter 6 New Demo
Street Fighter 6 comes out in just a little over a month, but if you, however, wish to get warmed up before the full release of the game, you can now check out a new demo on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 at the moment. If you are however on Xbox Series X / S or PC on the other hand, the demo will be available on April 26th.
Street Fighter 6 World Tour Single-Player Mode
And as part of the demo, users will be able to try out part of the World Tour single-player mode of the game, and then build a custom avatar for World Tour that can be easily be transferred to the full game at launch. (Well, if only you get to end up playing the full game on the very same platform.)
New Details about Street Fighter 6 Every Gamer Should Know
Capcom has however revealed to us that the demo as part of the Street Fighter 6 showcase on Thursday which was flush with a host of new details in regard to the game. And with that being said, here are a couple of the new details;
- The world tour mode of the game will be getting some RPG elements and this is including a skill tree and skill points.
- Four characters will be added in the first year of the game and they are Rashid from street fighter V in the summer of 2023, A.K.I. in the autumn of 2023, Ed which was first playable in Street Fighter V, in the early parts of winter 2024, and lastly, Akuma in spring 2024.
- Players will also be able to take their world tour avatar into online “Avatar battles.”
- New accessibility features will be added and they include a control scheme that will allow players auto-attack when they press a button.
- Characters will now be able to show wear and tear over the duration of fights all thanks to the new Battle Damage feature. The feature however according to a press release is only available in ‘certain offline modes.’
There are a couple of many others that I didn’t include here. And with that being said, the game will be launched on June 2.
MORE RELATED POSTS