Standard Chartered Bank Loan Of 10 Million Naira For Students in Nigeria is now inviting interested students to apply. Standard Chartered Bank offers banking services that help individuals and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across its markets.
Nigerian Students have the opportunity to apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Loan of 10 million Naira, this loan platform is the Smart Credit Educational Loan, it is meant to Provide help as well as cover expenses and improve their lifestyle.
Standard Chartered Bank Loan Of 10 Million Naira For Students in Nigerian
Smart Credit Educational Loan covers the tuition fee and the student’s living expenses. The loan application is open for students with the help of family and friends who are required to have a full-time job. As a student, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss as the smart credit loan offers a secured personal loan that will help actualize your dreams and live a satisfactory life.
Standard Chartered Bank has over 80,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, infact, the bank’s network serves customers in close to 150 markets globally.
Other loan program of Standard Chartered Bank include the launch of Smart Business Loan (SBL) product for customers in Nigeria. This Smart Business Loan is an unsecured instalment/term loan to Business Banking clients within key target sectors. Basically, eligible Business Banking Clients can access up to N20million loan without providing tangible security/collateral to purchase asset, finance business expansion and other capital expenditure needs. This loan differs from the Smart Credit Loan, the SBL is designed to help SMEs meet its short to medium term needs.
Goals and Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Loan – Smart Credit
The goals and benefits of the smart credit loan are stated below;
- The Standard Chartered Bank loan (Smart credit) offers a fast, easy, and simple funding solution.
- The loan can be used to pay tuition fees, buy personal items like clothes, car among others as well as help with living expenses and other costs.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Bank Loan Qualification
The issuance of this Loans are granted at the decision of Standard Chartered Bank to customers who meet the eligibility criteria. The Other terms and conditions apply:
- A Certified identification document
- The least of a net salary of 50,000 naira
- Letter of Confirmation from employer
The loan comprises:
- A Monthly repayments of the loan, for up to 6 years
- Up to 10 million can be borrowed
- When death occurs, credit life insurance is provided, which helps relatives not to be responsible for the bank
Required Documents for Application
To apply for this loan, the following documents would be required:
- An Application form completed and signed
- Payment statements (for the last 3 months)
- The last 3 months Bank statements would also be required
- A Copy of organization identity card
- Means of identification: international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, National identity card
- Birth certificate
- An employers letter of confirmation to confirm that a salary account will be opened for you in Standard Chartered bank
- Place of residence and utility bills
How to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Loan
Interested Individuals who are qualified to apply for this loan can learn more about this program and how to apply by clicking this link.
The Standard Chartered Bank loan 2022 is an amazing opportunity for any Nigerian Students. We have more insightful posts on this page. Meanwhile, If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, don’t hesitate to share it.