(Germany Visa Application Form Requirement and Document). Getting a Visa to Germany is not an ordinary piece of cake for everyone, as many are required to get a visa before entry into the country. Although Germany has reached visa facilitation agreements with some countries, there are still more countries around the world that the citizens need to acquire a visa, even if it’s for a short stay or tourism. You need to follow the step by step procedure in other to be able to get a visa into Germany. In this article you will get to learn about the different types of visas so, you can know the type you will apply for, should in case, you are interested in visiting Germany.
Germany Visa Application Form Requirement and Document
The truth is that traveling to Germany has never been stress-free no matter the reason for the travel. The visa covers both long and short term stays in Germany. The type of visa that will be issued to you depends on the visa you applied for. Your nationality and the period you intend to stay will determine if you will require Visa to enter Germany.
The Germany Visa Application Form
Need a Germany visa? Well, I would not blame you; cos Germany is a city to behold. Germany is a country in the central of Europe that has a population of over 80.6 million in the year 2013 of the month of June, the country is ventrally the second largest in Europe (Russia excluded). Apart from the United States of America, Germany is the second most popular country for migration in the world. Germany operates in democracy and from a constitution called Basic Law. The country has a parliament system, and it’s even the parliament that elects the head of government, the Federal Chancellor. German has a long history of thinkers, artists, poets, the lists go on and on. With well-equipped libraries and high standard museums, orchestras, and theaters. Millions of tourists are eager to visit Germany every year because of its beauty and also rich in culture. Germany is also well known for its food. Their food varies from one region to another. Although wine is used a lot their national drink is beer. Football is the most popular sport in all of Germany. Don’t wait to be told, apply for a tourist Visa and check it out yourself.
Germany Visa Types
There are three types of visa in Germany, they are listed below;
- National visa; this visa is required is you wish to stay longer than 90 days, and it also requires you to obtain a Schengen visa, you have to apply for a national visa before traveling. The visa grants you entry into Germany on the basis that you will apply for a residence permit. It gives permission to enter as a prospective resident and stay while you make the application for the residency. You have only 3 months to convert your visa into a permanent occupant of arriving in Germany. Click this link for more information; https://www.iamexpat.de/expat-info/official-issues/residence-permit-germany/application-procedure.
- Schengen visa; if you intend to stay in Germany for a short stay, you will need the Schengen visa as it is valid for up to 90 days and within 180 days in Germany and the entire Schengen area. Although the Schengen comes in three forms depending on the holder’s reason.
- Airport transit visa; if you wish to make a stopover at the Germany airport when your final destination is not in any of the Schengen countries. You will not be permitted to leave the airport, but in the case when you wish to just stay in Schengen, you will have to apply for a Schengen visa. For more enquires click on this site; https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/aamt/zugastimaa/buergerservice/faq/33-transit/606710.
Germany Visa Requirements
These are the requirements for a Germany visa;
- Your application forms.
- A genuine passport.
- A recent photo not less than three months and according to the German embassy standards.
- Confirmed health insurance.
- Also, a travel itinerary.
- Proof of financial means.