Sign Up for Amazon Affiliate Program. Signing up for the Amazon affiliate program is very easy, read on to follow the steps-by-steps guide on how you can access this program.
I believe you have heard of the Amazon affiliate program, but if you have not, this blog post will give you a little summary of how it works for beginners.
Sign Up for Amazon Affiliate Program
The sign-up affiliate marketing program is completely free to join and easy to use. But there are some amazon affiliate program requirements to offer.
Amazon is well known as one of the largest online retailers, with over 12 million products, and sells an average of $17 million every hour. This affiliate program enables content creators, bloggers, and marketers to monetize their visit visitors by promoting Amazon products.
What Is the Amazon Affiliate Program?
Amazon Affiliate program is an affiliate marketing where an online retailer (Amazon) gives niche website owners the ability to create unique product links which are called affiliate links.
However, the website owners advertise products from Amazon.com on their sites by creating links. They earn referral fees when customers click on the links and buy products from Amazon.
How Does the Amazon Affiliate Program Work?
It works smoothly, associates earn commission by creating unique product links and advertising the links on their website. Bring referral traffic back to Amazon. To access it:
- Create an Amazon affiliate account on the platform as a website owner
- Once you are done, Amazon offers a unique Associate ID for the website owner
- Bloggers can begin creating affiliate links in their Amazon portal once the application has been approved.
- Finally, associates earn commission once someone clicks the link and makes a purchase.
Amazon Affiliate Program Requirements
There are some requirements before you access the sign-up on Amazon’s main page. Here are the requirements.
- The first requirement is that your site must contain original content and be publicly available.
- Links on your site, which means you need to have a robust cookies policy
- You are responsible for the development of your website
- you must not make false or deceptive claims in your recommendations.
- Avoid referring to prices (with some exceptions) since prices frequently change.
- Do not use Amazon affiliate links in offline promotions, eBooks, or emails.
Lastly, do not use link shorteners on affiliate links.
Amazon Affiliate Program Sign Up
Know you have an idea of what the program is all about, let’s go straight to the main topic, which is the sign-up process.
How to Sign Up for an Amazon Affiliate Account
As I have stated before, the Amazon affiliate program sign-up is free and does not cost you a fee. Below are the steps to follow:
- Create a website or Blog
- Go to the Amazon Associate homepage at affiliate-program.amazon.com
- Once it finished loading, click on the Sign-Up Button.
- At the sign-up page, you will have to submit your account info
- The info includes your name, address, and phone number of the payee
- Enter your website address, it can be YouTube channels, apps, etc.
- Input your preferred store ID
- Give a little note on how you drive traffic to your site
- Select your payment method
- Create Amazon Affiliate links
Furthermore, now you have an account, you will be sent to your Associate homepage where you will see your dashboard.
Amazon Affiliate Program Login
Since you already have an account, the login process will be easy, here are steps to follow to access your Amazon affiliate program login.
How Login to Your Amazon Affiliate Account
To sign in to your account, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and visit Amazon associate homepage at affiliate-program.amazon.com
- Click on SIGN UP
- From there, you will see the login button
- Click on it and input your login details
You can follow the onscreen instruction, and you will be prompted to log in to your existing Amazon account.
How Do Amazon Associates Get Paid?
They get paid by direct deposit. You will get the funds in your bank account.
When Do Amazon Associates Get Paid?
They get paid monthly, but there’s a catch. You can get paid 60 days after the end of the month you are getting paid for.
Who Is Eligible to Be an Amazon Affiliate?
For you to be eligible for an Amazon affiliate you have your own
- Social media like Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.
How Do You Create Amazon Affiliate Links?
These are the steps to create Amazon Affiliate links:
- Go to your dashboard on your account and click on the product linking tab
- From the menu, select “product links”.
- Assign each item an ASID
- Click the “Go” button to get a new affiliate link.
- Click “Get link” to create an image-only URL and other options.
Is Amazon Affiliate Free to Join?
The Amazon Associates program, their affiliate marketing program, is completely free to join and easy to use.
How Much Do Affiliate Links Pay?
The rates of sales depend on the company and the offer. On the low end, you’ll earn about 5% of the sale, but with some arrangements, you can earn as much as 50%, usually when promoting a class or event.
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- Amazon Prime Day is Here: Affordable Prime Deals You Should Get Right Now!
- Blizzard Removes Some Heroes from Overwatch 2 As Bugs Crop Up
- Queen’s University Scholarships 2023 for International Applicants – How to Apply Now
- Monash University Global Excellence and Mobility Scholarship – Apply Now!