The Schneider Electric Internships Program is designed for students and young professionals who wish to kickstart and build a career as also gain valuable real-world experience. Schneider Electric is inviting applications for its Internships Program, designed to energize your career and empower you with unique opportunities for growth and mentorship.
Benefits of the Schneider Electric Internships
Schneider Electric offers internships and co-ops with flexible scheduling based on student and business needs. All Successful Candidates for the Schneider Electric Internships will receive the following benefits
- Networking Opportunities: Attend networking events with local managers and leaders to build valuable connections within the industry.
- Career Series Sessions: Participate in sessions facilitated by the university recruiting team and internship program manager, discussing topics such as resume development, networking, development programs, and full-time opportunities with Schneider Electric.
- Real-World Experience: Gain hands-on experience working on actual projects and solutions that contribute to supporting the business.
Schneider Electric Internship Summary
- Host Organization(s): Schneider Electric
- Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate internship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 3 – 12 months
- Available Slot: Not specified
- Target: Students & Young Graduates
- Nationality: Any Nationality
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is a global Fortune 500 company known for its innovation and sustainability solutions. With a strong commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility, the company has been a leader in the energy management and automation industry for decades.
Interested applicants for the Schneider Electric Internships Program, must meet the following criteria:
- Actively pursuing an academic degree
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to thrive in a team-based environment
- Excellent problem-resolution skills
- Typical degree programs include Engineering, Business, Sciences, and more
All applications for the Schneider Electric Internships program are to be done online via the official application portal given below
Make sure to complete the application form accurately;
Submit all required documents to enhance your chances of being considered.
To apply, kindly visit the application portal on: www.se.com/ng/en/about-us/careers/students-young-professionals.jsp
Can international students apply for Schneider Electric Internships?
Yes, the program is open to applicants of any nationality.
Is there a specific deadline for application submission?
The application deadline is not specified, so it is best to apply as soon as possible.
Are there specific degree programs that Schneider Electric primarily hires for?
While the company considers applicants from various fields, typical degree programs include Engineering, Business, Science, and more.
What is the duration of the Schneider Electric Internships?
The duration varies from 3 to 12 months, depending on the specific internship opportunity.
Are there any other internship programs available for young graduates?
Yes, you may also explore Bridging Gaps internship programs for Young Graduates.
More Related Content
- Schneider Electric Bursary Program 2023 for African Students
- Katherine Schneider Journalism Award 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Shell Graduate Training Program 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- Jobs in Electrical Engineering in USA Offering Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- FNB (First National Bank) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW