Jobs in Electrical Engineering in USA Offering Visa Sponsorship. Looking for jobs in electrical engineering in the USA that are offering visa sponsorship, congrats! This article contains all you need to know about the electrical engineering job and visa info.
Visa sponsorship are those who cover all the expenses for the ones who do not have an income certificate to pay their expenses during their travel abroad. So, those looking for this job won’t pay for the visa.
Jobs in Electrical Engineering in USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
Electrical engineering is responsible for creating basic designs of electric master system plans, power systems, protection and generation models, etc.
Aside from that, they also assist with the section and specification of electrical components like a transformer, switchgear, motor control centers, etc.
Who is an Electrical Engineer?
An electrical engineer is a profession acquired by someone in a higher institute. Their work is to design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment like radar, motors, etc.
Furthermore, some of these engineers also design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft.
- Electrical engineering construct, configure and manage correction and test systems for various handheld test instruments
- Updating, maintaining and fixing various test benches for DSL, Cable, Fiber, Wireless, and Wi-Fi testing and calibration
- Create engineering documents such as flowcharts, schematics, diagnostics, and reports on the status of your projects.
- the capacity to design test systems and set up the software for them.
- Consider the testing of systems and goods’ technical needs and effort.
- Create tools for automated testing and fixing.
- Build, test, and debug experience at the board level.
Skills and Experience
- IP networks and Linux experience
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Have the ability to create detailed tech documentation
- Great analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and assemble rack and stack equipment
- Optical transport design or test in a manufacturing environment
- Test development experience with telecom equipment
Educational & Experience Requirement
- S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field of science.
- 3+ years’ experience with test engineering.
- Ability to build test systems and configure software for test systems.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Working knowledge of Lab windows CVI
- Experience with off-road vehicle electrical systems
- Experience working with suppliers in the application of electrical components
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a comparable degree is necessary.
- High proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Projects.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Experience with capital planning.
- Competent design knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Flexible working conditions
- Base pay and extremely competitive performance bonuses
- Retirement and savings benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Health Savings Account perks that come with a sizable corporate contribution
- Adoption support
- Programs for Employee Assistance
- Education support
- At certain Deere locations, fitness subsidies and on-site gyms are available.
- Employee Purchase Plan with charitable donation matching and a variety of personal usage discount packages
Types of Electrical Engineering
Currently, electrical engineering is divided into a wide range of different fields, they include:
- Computer engineering: Computer science engineering develop tech, and devices and design computer system network.
- Systems engineering: This work analyzes organizational systems to find more efficient ways of doing things.
- Power engineering: They supervise, operate, and maintain machinery and boilers. They offer steam, power, and heat. Refrigeration.
- Telecommunications: This is a means of electronic transmission of info over distances.
- Radio-frequency engineering: They designs, create and maintain devices that operate using radio waves.
Other types of electrical engineering include Electronics. Photovoltaic cells, etc.
Website to Apply for Job in the USA
There are countless websites to get electrical engineering jobs with nice benefits. But not all are reliable. The most reliable source I have seen so far is:
How to Apply
The application for an electrical engineering job in the USA with visa sponsorship is very easy, below are steps to follow:
- Make sure your documents are ready.
- Get your phone and visit com
- Once it opens, you will see different electrical engineering jobs.
- Select from the company you wish to work with
- And follow the onscreen process to complete your application process.
However, you will be called once your application is complete and accepted. So, make sure you submit the right info to reach you with and some interview question will be thrown at you. But you don’t have to panic as we have put together some common interview questions for experts.
Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Job with Visa Sponsorship
- What tasks did you perform during the projects you worked on?
- Did you serve as the project’s subject matter expert?
- What area of electrical engineering do you specialize in—industrial, residential, etc.?
- What computer software in electrical engineering are you familiar with?
- Could you describe the distinction between alternating and direct currents?
- What are the three most popular cable types used for power transmission?
- Can you succinctly describe Norton’s Theorem?
- How would you respond if you and other electrical engineers disagreed on the best way to solve a problem?
- When and where did you earn your degrees in electrical engineering, and which classes did you perform best in?
- What procedure do you use to check the safety of circuits?
- What magazines and journals do you read to keep up with advancements in electrical engineering?
Electrical Engineering Salary In the USA
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the national average yearly pay for electrical engineers is $101,780. Even the lowest 10% of employees, who are typically in entry-level roles, can make $62,360 per year.
Where to Work as Electrical Engineering
Electrical engineering can work in many areas, like:
- Research and development
- They work indoor offices
- Work for the federal government, etc.
Required Visa for Electrical Engineering
There are lots of visas, but there are particular visas for electrical engineering. Read on to explore.
An O-1 visa is issued with an initial period of stay of three years for qualified foreign engineers and their immediate family members. However, it is generally suited for those who already advanced in their profession.
The H-1B is another hood visa fit for foreign nationals in the early to mid-stages of their careers who hope to expand their experience by working in the US.
Are Electrical Engineers in demand in the USA?
Yes, they are. Mostly power engineering, they are one of the most important and rapidly growing disciplines in the United States.
Which Companies Sponsor Work Visas in the USA?
Different companies sponsor work visas in the USA, some of the are:
- Amazon – 4774 visas provided.
- Infosys – 3512 visas provided.
- Tata Consultancy Services – 2409 visas provided.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions US – 2000 visas provided.
- Microsoft – 1790 visas provided
How can I get an electrical engineering license in the USA?
To qualify for licensure, an applicant must have completed a degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program and earn a passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
How much is an electrical engineer paid in the USA?
The annual median salary for electrical engineers in the US is $88,171 .
More Related Content
- Night Manager Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Kindergarten Teacher Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Minority Africa Fellowship 2023 for African Journalists and Storytellers – APPLY NOW
- Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Tech Program For Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW!
- PivotAfrica Fellowship Program 2023 for Young Africans (Cohort 5) – Apply Now!