PivotAfrica Fellowship Program 2023 is currently open for applications, the program Is designed for young enterprising Africans who are looking to gain essential skills in other to make a scalable impact.
The PivotAfrica Fellowship Program offers an opportunity for fellows to accelerate their professional development and significant self-actualization.
PivotAfrica is an organization that empowers young Africans, this is achieved through the provision of capacity and opportunities in the areas of personal development, employability and entrepreneurship. There are two tracks to the PivotAfrica Fellowship; The Employability track and the Entrepreneurship track
Details of the PivotAfrica Fellowship Program
- Type: Entrepreneurship
- Host Organization: PivotAfrica
- Country: Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Two Tracks: Employability track and Entrepreneurship track
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
- Programme Timeline: Applications Open From 18 January 2023
- Applications Close: 10 February 2023
- Review of Applications: From 11 to 17 February 2023
- Notification of Successful Applicants: from 18 to 22 February 2023 –
- Commencement of PAF (5th Cohort, 2023): 25 February 2023
PivotAfrica Programme Tracks
- Employability track
- Entrepreneurship track.
The PivotAfrica Fellowship Employability Track was designed for young Africans who have a propensity for workplace excellence. The Employability Track consists of Pitchathon, a job and skills fair by PivotAfrica where top-performing Fellows can meet potential employers.
Fellows who successfully complete the employability track will join the vibrant PivotAfrica Alumni Network which provides opportunities for continuous personal and professional development.
This Track of the PivotAfrica Fellowship was designed in partnership with Thought in Motion. The ideal fellow is expected to be a young startup founder who has developed or is in the process of developing a proof of concept and understands the need for mentorship.
The Entrepreneurship track consists of sessions with successful luminaries, entrepreneurs and founders who desire to inspire a new generation of innovators and change-makers.
How to Apply for PivotAfrica Fellowship Program 2023 for Young Africans (Cohort 5)
The application process for PivotAfrica Fellowship Program is online. All Interested and qualified candidates should visit PivotAfrica at: https://pivotafrica.org/paf/ to apply
PivotAfrica is a non-governmental youth-focused organization, it has a vision of transforming Africa into a thriving continent.
PivotAfrica was incorporated in 2016, However, the Organization’s origin dates back to 2008 when a group of undergraduates began to engage teenagers in secondary schools across Lagos.
Benefits of PivotAfrica Fellowship Program 2023
Upon completing the employability track successfully, fellows will join PivotAfrica’s vibrant Alumni Network which provides opportunities for continuous personal and professional development.
Eligibility Criteria for PivotAfrica Fellowship Program Qualification
For the PAF Employability Track
- The Fellowship is open for Young Africans who have a propensity for workplace excellence.
- Fellows must be smart, driven and confident with no trace of the common workplace malady called Minimum requirement syndrome (MRS).
For PAF Entrepreneurship Track
- This track is open to a fellow who is a young startup founder who has developed or is in the process of developing a proof of concept and understands the need for mentorship.
February 10, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: