Are you Motivated and Willing to support People and the Community? Apply to become a Volunteer with LIMS. Applications are Open for the Volunteers/Interns at LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS) 2023.
LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS), is inviting Applications from Nigerian graduates who are passionate about humanitarian work, to apply for the Volunteers Program 2023. The Organization’s core values include; Service to humanity, Collaboration, Transparency and Equality.
Details of the Volunteers/Interns at LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS)
- Type of Program: Internship
- Host Organization: LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS)
- Required Experience: 1-year experience in non-profit organizations (Not Mandatory)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 Months
- Payments: Only basic stipends will be provided.
- Other Benefits: Interns will have Access to all of LIMS’s Humanitarian/Development Career Resources.
About LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS)
LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS), is an indigenous non-profit organization, it is passionate about contributing towards Peace Building & Conflict Resolution, Research & Information Sharing, Capacity Building, Climate Change, Youth and Women Empowerment, Good Governance and WASH.
LIMS was established by a team of like-minds with strong desire and expertise in the aforementioned areas in Borno State particularly and the Northeast of Nigeria.
LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS) has the vision to be a global player in providing futuristic fortune for the most vulnerable in society
Scope of work
- Volunteers will work under the supervision and guidance of the Project Manager, the selected volunteers will be based in designated LIMS locations in their respective states.
- Selected volunteers will receive instructions from the Project Manager and Project Assistant to execute the tasks given.
- They’re also expected to carry out tasks that may be given to them by other members of the LIMS staff during the duration of their contract.
Functions and Responsibilities of Volunteers
Volunteers/Interns at LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS) will:
- Engage in meetings and training (weekly and monthly)
- Carry out all visibility tasks given by the project assistant.
- Join in on-the-field data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the Project Assistant.
- See to proper filing of documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, and datasets among others.
How to Apply for Volunteers/Interns at LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS) 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates for the volunteering position at LIMS should forward their CVs to the following:
- All Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications which include their Letter of motivation and CV in a single PDF file to: [email protected]. Ensure that the job title is used as the main subject.
- Any female candidate who are qualified will be given Special preference.
Note: The LIMS does not charge candidates a fee for tests or interviews.
Qualifications and Requirements for Volunteers/Interns at LikeMinds Humanitarian Organization (LIMS) 2023
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s or National Diploma in Social Sciences or a related field required
- Must have Passion for humanitarian work. Those with Experience in a Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must have a laptop or mobile device capable of hosting virtual online meetings
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in database management and knowledge management
- Computer literacy or skill is required.
- The Candidate’s ability to work effectively with different stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and the local languages of the state is highly desirable.
CHECK THIS OUT: