Applications are open for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023.
The world’s largest independent operators and developers of communication infrastructure (IHS Towers) are currently searching for the highest calibre of early Engineering talent in Nigeria to join its Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
The IHS Towers provides services across the regions below, focusing on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America. The company has the commitment to leading a diverse and inclusive workforce. To that end, applications from women are strongly encouraged, women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
Would you like to join the IHS Towers in building and sustaining the infrastructure powering digital connectivity across emerging markets? Then join this amazing and transformative journey as an outstanding early career engineer. Apply via the official link found below!
Details of the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: IHS Towers
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About IHS Towers
Founded in 2001 by Sam Darwish, IHS Towers is one of the biggest telecommunications infrastructure providers in Africa, Latin America and the Middle East by tower count, it is also the fourth-largest independent multinational tower company in the world.
IHS Towers’ operations are focused on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, providing services across the full tower value chain.
How to Apply for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
- Qualified Candidates should visit the IHS Towers application website at: https://select.alldayhr.com/job/ihs-towers-technical-skills-acquisition-program-lagos-2/apply to apply
- Candidates can also visit IHS Towers website found below for more details: https://select.alldayhr.com/job/ihs-towers-technical-skills-acquisition-program-lagos-2
Eligibility Criteria for IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program Qualification
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum of a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Applicants must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to be considered for Technical Skills Acquisition Program
- Applicants must have over three years of work experience (including NYSC)
- Should demonstrate an ability to build and grow his/her Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with the IHS Towers core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
CHECK THIS OUT: