The Open Capital Analyst Program 2023 is an opportunity for eligible African Graduates to build hard and soft skills via blended approaches.
The Analyst Program provides a growth career path through a combination of intensive professional training and diverse business experience.
The roles expected of an Analyst include;
- To support OCA projects and its clients in 3-6 month rotating embedded placements. In the course of the 3 to 6 months placements, analysts will get to build diverse experience, working with senior-level clients and senior management within the team and offering unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Analysts will go through a rigorous training program to build strategic and financial skills, combining hands-on coaching and real-world experience in order to prepare them to assume responsibility as they grow in their roles.
Details About Open Capital Analyst Program 2023
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Open Capital
- Country: Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Duration: 3 to 6 Months
- Application Deadline: February 16, 2023
About Open Capital
Open Capital is a renowned management consulting and financial advisory firm, it was established in 2010 to drive growth, enable investment, and build markets across the African continent.
As part of its operations, Open Capital helps businesses, investors, development partners, and the public sector to identify opportunities and deliver unique, impactful solutions.
The Financial advisory firm has a mission to advance African economies and build future generations of business leaders. Since its inception, the firm has completed over one thousand engagements across 27 plus countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities of Open Capital Analyst
- To analyze new business opportunities.
- To establish and manage new systems and oversee client budgeting.
- Carry out research, develop financial models, and create presentations for clients.
- Analysts will develop insightful analysis and problem-solving through analytical and organizational tasks.
- The program is an amazing opportunity to work with a great diverse team driven towards a great vision and Impact work.
- A platform for continuous learning and development.
- Gain Exposure to diverse clients across Sub-Saharan Africa and exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Access to unlimited space to grow and be innovative.
- Growth of professional network
- Participants will be exposed to a variety of sectors during projects/assignments
How to Apply for Open Capital Analyst Program 2023
Qualified Candidates should access the Open Capital Analyst Program at: https://opencapitaladvisors.applytojob.com/apply/ to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Open Capital Analyst Program Qualification
- Candidate must Posses a minimum of a second-class degree from an accredited university
- Applicants must fall under the following graduating year – 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Must be Proficient in MS Office specifically excel and word
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills, and analytical abilities;
- Be able to multi-task and get things done;
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team;
- Must have the desire to learn and grow while being exposed to new industries and business issues
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Candidate must be an African national or possess valid work authorization
February 16, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2023 for Nigerian Graduates – Call for Application
- RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 for Researchers Worldwide (Up to £5,000)
- Mawazo Fellowship Programme 2023 for African Students – How to Apply
- TMU Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023 for African Students – How to Apply