Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti could be arriving soon, but at what cost? Recent filing shows that the graphics card may be imminent, but how might Nvidia price this very model?
Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti Could Be Arriving Soon
The RTX 4070 Ti by Nvidia has been spotted in an online filing of multiple models from Gigabyte thus indicating that we might be seeing the graphics card released soon as previous rumors have suggested.
Gigabyte filed several RTX 4070 Ti models with the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), as flagged up by @harukaze5719 who is a regular leaker on the social media platform Twitter via VideoCardz, and typically and usually, this sort of thing happens not long just before products are being launched.
The Complete List of RTX 4070 Variants Filed
With that being said, here are the RTX 4070 variants filed;
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Aorus Master (GV-N407TAORUS M-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Aorus Elite (GV-N407TAORUS E-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming OC (GV-N407TGAMING OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming (GV-N407TGAMING 12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Aero OC (GV-N407TAERO OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Aero (GV-N407TAERO-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Eagle OC (GV-N407TEAGLE OC-12GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Eagle (GV-N407TEAGLE-12GD)
We then in theory should see those graphics cards emerging in the nearest future, just as mentioned already. At the same time, Gigabyte also interestingly files Radeon RX 7900 models with the ECC too, but we already know that those are coming on December 13 although we are not sure at the moment if third-party cards will be present on shelves right from the jump.
Gigabyte Is Unleashing a Couple of Vanilla Reference Board Models
Gigabyte notably is unleashing a couple of vanilla reference board models, so those however may be the first to arrive if anything about the rumor mill is to be genuine, although the latest word on the grapevine is that most custom RX 7900 models actually may be available fright from the off and not just reference card which are those that are built on the default base spec of AMD.