Have you been searching for how to Uninstall Grammarly on Mac and have not yet found detailed guidelines? If you have then, to your surprise and benefit this content has the information that you need and also more enlightenment that will make you understand the whole process.
How to Uninstall Grammarly on Mac
Grammarly can be successfully uninstalled on your mac easily just for you to free up space if it is certainly no longer in use. Well, the steps that you need to do that is not difficult and before we proceed in this article you will have to get to know what the Grammarly application is by reading further.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly in simple terms is an application or an extension that is designed for your web browser. The app checks for your grammar, plagiarism, spelling, and also various amount of different platforms like Microsoft Word, WordPress, Facebook, and others.
It is a very helpful and amazing app that you can proceed by saying it is actually offered or designed to become your “Free Grammar Assistant”.
How to Uninstall Grammarly Desktop from your Mac
Just by you trashing the Grammarly application from the applications folder, does not mean that you have uninstalled it. It is because Grammarly ensures that its user files are placed in several locations and you have to uninstall it completely by following the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to quit Grammarly.
- Then go to the Application bar, Utilities, Activity Monitor, and then carry out a search for Grammarly.
- Also, if you get to know that there are other processes that are running, then you need to select them and make sure you quit them in the toolbar.
- Then kindly go on with the process by dragging Grammarly App from your folder of applications to the trash.
- Now in Finder, select and click the Go menu and choose the Go to Folder” button.
- Make sure you do undergo this procedure in other applications.
Immediately you are finished with the whole process, make sure you don’t forget to empty your trash.
Easy ways on How to delete Grammarly from your Mac
It is to your advantage that there is an app that will give you access to easily deleting Grammarly from your Mac. Moreover, that app is the CleanMyMac X app which is safe and easy to make use of. And the steps that will be provided below will help you uninstall one application (Grammarly) which does not make you go through stress at all.
- Firstly, launch the CleanMyMac X pp and then select the “Uninstaller Module”.
- Then make sure you scroll through the apps that you see on the list and then select Grammarly or you can just search for the app among the list of apps.
- After that procedure, you can now proceed by clicking the “Uninstall” button.
Going further with the help of the CleanMyMac X, you can be able to erase or delete Grammarly from your Mac.
How to Remove Grammarly Extensions in Chrome
Grammarly is an app that is in certain extensions like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and this article will be giving you guidelines on how to remove it from these extensions and will begin with chrome before the others.
- You need to first launch Chrome.
- Then proceed to control-clicking or right-clicking the “Grammarly” button at the section of the toolbar.
- Then choose to remove the app from Chrome and also confirm it.
- Also, if you are having difficulty searching for the icon, then you need to consider pasting “chrome://extensions/ on your address bar and then ensure that you remove it after you have seen it.
These are the simple steps or guidelines rather that you need for you to remove Grammarly Extensions from your Chrome.
How to Uninstall Grammarly Extensions in Safari
If you never knew that the Grammarly app is on Safari then it is and to your benefit, you have gotten another valid information from this content. Moreso, you can be able to uninstall Grammarly from Safari by correctly following the instruction below.
- Kindly launch Safari.
- Then tap the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- At the toolbar, select “Extensions”.
- Now after that, at the aspect of the sidebar, make sure you choose Grammarly and then click the “Uninstall” button.
- Then make sure that you have already uninstalled the Grammarly desktop app that is required of you. It is required because if you do not go through with that you will always get a notification that informs you to delete or remove Grammarly from your applications folder.
With these steps and instructions, that have been provided above you can be able to successfully uninstall Grammarly Extensions on Safari.
How to Uninstall Grammarly Extensions in Firefox
The process of you uninstalling Grammarly extensions is very easy if you have at your reach the guidelines that you need to understand and also follow to possibly do it. Well, no need to panic or feel worried if you don’t have the guidelines because this content will be providing it below.
- First, launch “Firefox”.
- Then proceed to click the “three lines” button at the address bar.
- Then kindly, select “Settings”.
- Choose Extensions and Themes that can be accessed at the bottom of the website.
- Now after that tap the three dots that are close to Grammarly and then select the “Remove” button.
However, immediately after you have finished uninstalling the desktop and Grammarly browser extensions app, you can no longer access the app (Grammarly) through your web browser or with your mac documents.
Meanwhile, you need to first and foremost have in mind that your Grammarly account is still open and you can easily down and possibly reinstall it if you follow the correct reinstalling steps.
How to Easily Deactivate Your Grammarly Account
If you are in a situation where you do not want to allow your Grammarly account to be open, then you should consider closing your account by following the steps and instructions below.
- First and foremost, you need to log in to the Grammarly app through any web browser.
- Then at the section of the sidebar, you need to click the “Account” button.
- Now kindly, select “Account Settings”.
- After that step, you need to proceed by clicking the “Delete Account” button that is at the bottom of the window.
- Now kindly enter your password if you are required to and also ensure that you confirm you want to delete your account.
These are the steps that you need for you to deactivate your Grammarly account if you don’t want your account to be open.
Furthermore, the Grammarly app is a very helpful and useful app that can be able to check and correct spelling and also grammar if you have difficulty doing it and it also improves your writing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will uninstalling Grammarly make your account deactivated?
No Uninstalling Grammarly does not make your account deactivated and instead your account will remain if you decide to reinstall the app and browser extensions on your mac.
Is Grammarly for Mac Good?
Grammarly for Mac is hands-down the best all-in-one grammar, spelling, and plagiarism checker.
How can I Uninstall Office Grammarly?
You can uninstall Grammarly for Microsoft by going to go the control panel and then clicking Programs and Features (Uninstall a Program), then right-clicking on Grammarly for Microsoft Office Suite and selecting uninstall.
Does Grammarly Slow down your Mac?
The Grammarly Safari plugin causes the browser to slow down in some situations, bugs, high memory use, and crashes.
How do I know if Grammarly is installed?
In order for you to know if your Grammarly is installed, click the puzzle icon at the top right corner of the browser window and then kindly click the pin icon to add Grammarly to your toolbar.
- Apple Reveals the Hidden Upgrades That Improve the Audio on the AirPods Pro 2
- Cyber Monday Echo Deals – The Best Cyber Monday Echo Deals On Amazon
- Top Cyber Monday AirPods Deals – Best Cyber Mondays Airpods Deals
- My HR Kp Login – Login to My Hr Connect Portal at healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/front-door
- www.disneyplus.com/begin – How to Sign Up for Disney Plus | Disney Plus Login
- Cyber Monday Deals – The Best Sales Happening Right Now