Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified Nigerian Graduates for the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Graduate Analyst Program in 2022.
Also Read: Can My Computer Run Windows 11
NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) 2022 For Nigerian Graduates
In the Nigerian national assembly May 2011, passed an act to create the Nigeria Sovereign investment authority as an independent agency. Meanwhile, the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Nigeria is managed by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority.
The NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) 2022 For Nigerian Graduates is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing toward nation-building by bolstering human capacity development.
Through the GAP, NSIA offers young, ambitious, and performance-driven Nigerian graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas.
This is achieved through a scheme designed to establish global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the entire nation.
Details of NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme
- Organization: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
- Course to study: Not Specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
About NSIA Graduate Analyst 2022
The NSIA Graduate Analyst is a 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates who are seeking to acquire firsthand experience and competence in management, Asset & Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
Successfully Selected applicants will be made to go through intensive on-the-job training and be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills, and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment.
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is vested with the responsibility of managing the Nigeria sovereign wealth fund, into which the surplus income produced from Nigeria’s excess oil reserves is deposited.
The nation’s sovereign wealth fund was founded for the purpose of managing and investing these funds on behalf of the government of Nigeria.
Established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, It is intended to invest the savings gained on the difference between the budgeted and actual market prices for oil in other to earn good returns for the benefit of Nigerians.
Benefits of NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme
- young, ambitious, and performance-driven graduates are offered an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in the Authority’s core business areas. This is achieved through a scheme structured to establish global talents and raise a brand new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- Successfully selected applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills, and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment.
How to Apply for NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
- The GAP can only be accessed by Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below
- Applicants must also pass the screening process and then be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- The Final selection for the programme will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
- Click the link below to apply: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id
Eligibility Criteria for NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme Qualification
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- The Highest required age is 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- NYSC completed the certificate at the time of application.
- Only Nigerians can apply for the GAP
- Applicants must demonstrate the following features;
- A very Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Sound appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to perform assigned tasks
- Good skill in communication both verbal and written is a major requirement
- The applicant must have an Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Posses Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
September 16, 2022.