We are pleased to announce that applications are ongoing for the Future lawyers Scholarship 2022/2023 session offered by Andrew Cores Family Law Group.
With many years (decades) of experience in the legal profession, the attorneys at Andrew Cores Family Law Group are excited to help law students pay for college expenses.
Through the Future Lawyers Scholarship, 2022 by Andrew Cores Family Law Group, aspiring or current law students are given the chance to win up to $2,000 each semester to further their law Studies in the United States.
Also Read: Can My Computer Run Windows 11
Summary of Future Lawyers Scholarship 2022/2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Andrew Cores Family Law Group
- Host Institution(s): Prestigious Universities and colleges in USA
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $2,000 to be offered
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2022
About Future Lawyers Scholarship 2022/2023
Having dedicated their lives to the legal profession, the attorneys with Andrew Cores Family Law Group are excited to assist law students with expenses related to their college education.
For each semester, the firm is offering an aspiring or current law student the opportunity to win up to $2,000 through the Andrew Cores Family Law Group Future Lawyers Scholarship.
How to Apply for Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023
- The application requires students to provide an unofficial academic transcript, proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university, a professional headshot, and their contact information.
- Applicants are also required to submit a video of 3 to 5 minutes in length answering the following prompt:
What are the things that inspired you to pursue a career in the legal field?
Describe How you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
- Visit the webpage below to apply: https://www.coresdivorcelawyers.com/scholarship
Also Read: Walmart Workday Login at one.walmart.com
Eligibility Criteria for Future Lawyers Scholarship
All Interested Applicants must meet this list of qualifications to be eligible for the award:
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited law school within the United States
- He/She must have Achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher in their most recently completed academic semester
- The ideal applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States to be eligible for the Future Lawyers Scholarship award
- The minimum age requirement for Future Lawyers Scholarship awards is 17 years
Benefits/Coverage of Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023
Students who emerge winners will be given $2000 for school-related expenses such as tuition, books, room, and board
October 13, 2022.