Young African Women can now apply for the JPMorgan Chase 2022 Code For Good Africa Challenge Program. The Prestigious JPMorgan Chase – Code for Good hackathon presents an amazing opportunity for you to put your coding skills towards good works for non-profit organizations.
The Code for Good Africa Challenge Program is also a great opportunity to see whether a career in financial services technology is for you.
Also Read: Can My Computer Run Windows 11
Summary of JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa Challenge
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Women only
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About JPMorgan Chase Code For Good Africa Challenge 2022
The Code for Good Africa challenge Program 2022 will run for more than 12 hours. Upon successful approval for the challenge, you and your team will develop a technology solution for a leading nonprofit organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to work very closely with expert JPMorgan technologists and learn from their experience as you creatively solve real-world problems faced by social organizations.
Interested applicants are encouraged to come up with cutting-edge ideas that could make a difference for the people who need them most.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The famous JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company in America. The company’s headquarters is in New York City and is incorporated in Delaware.
Research shows that as of 2022, JPMorgan Chase became the largest bank in the United States, the world’s largest bank by market capitalization, and the fifth largest bank around the globe in terms of total assets, with total assets of US$3.954 trillion.
Also, JPMorgan Chase is ranked 24th on the Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
JPMorgan Chase provides various investment banking and financial services. As a matter of fact, the bank is one of America’s Big Four banks, along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo.
The bank’s brand is used by investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury services divisions.
Also Read: Walmart Workday Login at one.walmart.com
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa Challenge 2022
Interested applicants must ensure that they meet the criteria below before applying
- Visit JPMorgan Chase & Co. on: jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com to apply
- You can also visit JPMorgan Chase & Co. website for more details: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/
Worth/Benefits of JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa Challenge
- Recipients will network with other aspiring software engineers from other countries
- The Code for Good Africa challenge is an opportunity to meet the company’s recruiting teams and experience what it’s like to work as a software engineer at JPMorgan.
- The bank focuses on providing a welcoming, engaging, and creative environment to support underrepresented genders in tech culture.
Criteria for JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa
The ideal Applicants must Demonstrate marginalized gender including, but not limited to the following;
- cisgender women,
- transgender women,
- transgender men,
- non-binary persons,
- gender neutral,
- genderqueer individuals,
- pangender Individual
- Gender who are not fully represented in tech may register.