Nanyang Scholarship 2023/2024 Applications are Open! The scholarship is said to be the very first study aid Program at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore for international undergraduate students.
The scholarship is offered to outstanding Undergraduates students who are looking to pursue a program at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. Highly encouraged to apply include students who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential.
For candidates who meet the above category, we usually advise preparing at each stage of the application and interview process.
Summary of the Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Nanyang Technological University
- Country: Singapore
- Course: Undergraduate Programs
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Nanyang Technological University
Established 41 years ago, on the 1st of August 1981 precisely, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, is a national research university.
Nanyang Technological University is often ranked among the world’s top 20 institutions of higher learning, with over 30,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences.
Benefits of Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates
- Nanyang Scholarship provides Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees.
- Selected Candidates will receive a living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Successful Candidates will be provided with an allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year for Accommodation. Please note that this allowance is only for students who reside in NTU hostels.
- Scholarship holders will receive up to S$5,000 Travel grant although this is subject to terms and conditions provided in the Travel Grant Form.
- A Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduates?
To be eligible for the Nanyang Scholarship 2023 in Singapore:
Step 1. Applicants should first submit an application for admission, after which an application for a scholarship can be submitted
Applicants should have the qualifications below:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
A Diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
Step 2. Complete the application form via this link: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/pls/webexe/SCHLR_appl.login. You should log in with the application number assigned to you.
Step 3. Click this link: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/pls/webexe/adm_fore_appl.login to apply for the scholarship with an assigned application number before the application closing date
NTU official website: https://www.ntu.edu.sg/admissions/undergraduate/scholarships/nanyang-scholarship#Content
Eligibility Criteria for Nanyang Scholarship for International Undergraduate
- Open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Successful Nanyang Scholarship holders are expected to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Have Excellent co-curricular records and good leadership qualities and potential.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarship recipients must not, without the approval of the University, be holding any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, or awards.
- He/She is required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. The academic performance will be reviewed each semester.
- Scholarship holders must be willing to assume the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university
Documents Required for Application
- A recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- A referee’s appraisal online is to be completed by the applicant’s school teacher.
There is no specified deadline date yet.
More Related Content
- How to Protect your Online Banking Information(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nanyang Technological University Presidential Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Singapore
- 10 Scholarships in Singapore For Ethiopian Students 2022-2023
- NTU Login – NTU Portal Login at now.ntu.ac.uk
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 For International Students – How to Apply Now
- Scholarships In Singapore University of Technology and Design – Fully Funded