Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has announced the application call for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) 2023. The NTU Graduate Scholarship is very competitive, it is a prestigious scholarship aimed at encouraging outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a full-time PhD at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is a top research university in entire Asia. The University offers funded Presidential Graduate scholarship programs for up to 4 years.
A total of 30 Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) awards will be made available in each Academic Year with the selected candidates referred to as Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars.
Also Read: Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
Summary of Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) 2023.
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate Degree
- Institution: Nanyang Technological University
- Country: Singapore
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
- Number of Awards: 30
- Duration: Up to 4 years.
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University or NTU as it’s mostly called is a public research university located in Singapore. NTU currently has about 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate College.
Also Read: Amazon Prime Day TV Deals – Shop Now!
Benefits of Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) 2023
Recipients of the NPGS award will receive the following;
- Full tuition fees waivers
- A Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Allowances for Conferences up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time payment of IT allowance: $1500
- A yearly grant of $500 for a journal subscription or book purchase
- Allowance for Thesis preparation
- Campus accommodation
How to Apply Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) 2023?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply by:
- Visiting the official webpage of Nanyang Technological University at: https://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/GOAL/OnlineApplicationModule/frmOnlineApplication.aspx?schlship=npgs
- Ensure to follow carefully the subsequent instructions
Eligibility Criteria for NTU Ph.D. Scholarships Qualification
- Students having any Nationality can apply for the NTU PhD Awards but, Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents will be given a special Preference
- To be eligible, the Candidates must possess a First Class Honors degree or its equivalent at Bachelor’s or Undergraduates level.
- Applicants who are yet to complete their undergraduate degree program will need to furnish documentation from their university that they’re on track to get a First Class Honors degree or equivalent.
The last date for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship application submission is December 31, 2022.
Also Read: Premium Trust Bank – Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerians