Speaking of Singapore International Graduates Scholarships, do you desire to study in Singapore? If yes, then you’re on track for a great education in a fascinating environment. This an opportunity to make that study dream in Singapore to be a reality with Singapore International Graduates Scholarships.
Studying in Singapore is to study in an environment that is highly rich in culture and opportunities, where two of the world’s major languages are spoken. Interestingly, the world has recognized Singapore in several international rankings, with the city and country of Singapore amongst the smartest and safest in the world in investment potential.
About Singapore International Graduate Scholarships
Singapore International Graduate Scholarships is meant for international applicants seeking admission to pursue a full-time Ph.D. program at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in the 2023 academic year.
This Scholarship program is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Amazingly, the Ph.D. training will be carried out in English at the scholar’s chosen lab at any of the above-listed institutions. Successful scholars will be supervised by world-renowned researchers in these labs and when the program is completed, students will be conferred a Ph.D. degree by either of the above-listed institutions.
Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Scholarships
- The privilege of studying in a nation that is considered the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region.
- With Singapore International Graduate Scholarships, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, as well as establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities
- The scholarship awards provide support for about four years of Ph.D. studies and cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2,000, will be increased to S$2,500 upon the passing the Qualifying Examination
- An airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- Settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Details of Singapore International Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Application Deadlines: June 1, 2022, for January 2023 intake, and December 1, 2022, for July 2023 intake.
- The Scholarship is offered annually
- Eligible Countries: International
- Study in: National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
- Eligible Field of Study: Research areas under the Ph.D. Program is in two categories: Biomedical Sciences; and Physical Science and Engineering.
- Program Type: Ph.D., Research
- Number of Scholarships: 240
- Duration of Scholarship: four years
Requipermanent and Selection Criteria for Singapore International Graduate Scholarships
- The Singapore International Graduate Scholarships application can be accessed by international graduates with a passion for research
- The applicant must have excellent academic results with good spoken and written skills in English
- Applicant must present good reports from academic referees
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Scholarships
Kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage below for guidelines on how to apply for the scholarship plus other details.
The scholarship webpage is stated below: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/Scholarships/For-Graduate-Studies/Singapore-International-Graduate-Award-SINGA#2017495-coverage
- Top Scholarships in Belgium for International Students – Study In Belgium
- Tuition Free Universities & Scholarships In Germany For International Students
- Top Scholarships In France For Foreign Students – Study in France
- UEA International Development Scholarships – How to Apply
- Apple Car Anticipation might Have Gotten Suppliers Scrambled