Applications are invited for the MultiChoice DSTV Graduate Programme 2023! If you are creative, and with a strong desire to grow in an incredibly competitive environment, don’t hesitate to apply for this programme.
The MultiChoice DStv Media Sales (DMS) business, is searching for dynamic young individuals to be a part of their commercial sales including marketing, sponsorships, and partnerships with top companies in multiple industries.
As a participant, you will embark on an exciting 18-month Graduate Development Program that has been carefully designed to shape the next generation of media and entertainment executives.
DSTV Graduate Programme 2023
This Graduate programme gives you an opportunity to explore the world of media and entertainment with MultiChoice Group, a top global powerhouse with its headquarters in South Africa, Dubai, and the Netherlands. MultiChoice Group
MultiChoice Group is pleased to proudly serve 13.5 million homes with a strong presence in pay television, video entertainment, dynamic advertising, and cutting-edge content security. DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax, and the world-renowned content security company Irdeto are just a few of our recognizable brands.
What Makes them Unique?
- Diverse Storytelling: They are the storytellers you have been waiting for, covering everything from international entertainment to sports and rich African material.
- Direct-to-home satellite and digital terrestrial television systems are examples of pay television.
- Innovative Services: They provide premium subscription video-on-demand services, digital terrestrial TV, and direct-to-home satellite TV.
- Dynamic advertising: They don’t simply focus on television. In addition to the 130+ channel brands, VOD, social media, and other platforms, they are changing the advertising environment.
- They have a deep understanding of local languages and cultures, combined with an entrepreneurial zest.
- To Expand their Advertising sales, SVOD subscriber base, and Pay TV
- To Invest in today’s and future technology.
- Stay local, stay relevant.
- Deliver unparalleled service.
- Promote a workspace that attracts the brightest minds.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Participate in a structured learning that is enriching.
- Take active roles in projects that relate to your assignment while being guided by professionals.
- You will create presentations, and make reports, and documents that are compelling.
- Deepen your research, then share what you learn.
- Work as a team for current improvement and feedback.
- Effortlessly plan events, meetings, and logistics.
Benefits of the DSTV Graduate Programme
The DMS Graduate Programme will provide young talent with intensive experience, rotations within the company’s business activities, and a journey to equip you with all the abilities a great professional needs to succeed.
Requirements for the DSTV Graduate Program
- If you reside in South Africa, have recently graduated or will soon graduate, and are interested in working in the company’s sales department, which offers dynamic media solutions, content integration, and online sales for a variety of 130+ channel brands on linear TV, VOD, social media, and digital platforms, please submit your application.
- Required Education Have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, IT engineering or technology.
- Experience: New ideas! less than two years of post-study employment experience.
- Nationality: Must be a South African citizen or be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: Possess a minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
- Your Attitude Matters
- Team Spirit
- Delegation Skills
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Mindset
How to Apply for DSTV Graduate Programme 2023?
To apply for the DSTV Graduate Trainee Program 2023, kindly click on the link to the official website below: https://interncollab.com/intern-multichoice
Submit the following documents:
- Your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Your mid-year results
- A copy of your ID
- A cover letter (Max 150 words)
September 22, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT: