Erasmus University Holland Scholarship 2023-2024 is currently out. Hurry now and apply. The University is inviting suitably qualified international students to apply for its 2023-2024 scholarship program. The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam.
If you’re an international student from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wants to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands, this scholarship is for you.
The European Economic Area (EEA) is made up of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway and students from these countries thus are not eligible to apply. The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is valued at around €10.000.
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam, commonly known as EUR, is a renowned institution that has been at the forefront of shaping the landscape of higher education. The University has a legacy of academic excellence dating back to its establishment in 1913.
Named after the famous humanist Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, the university has consistently ranked among the top academic institutions worldwide.
One of EUR’s distinguishing features is its commitment to a multidisciplinary approach. Unlike traditional universities, EUR encourages cross-disciplinary collaborations, fostering a holistic education experience.
Benefits of Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
- The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship offers financial support in the form of a €10,000 grant, split into two equally valuable components:
- €5,000 for tuition fee reduction.
- €5,000 in 10 monthly payments for living expenses and immigration deposit.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
To be eligible for this prestigious scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must hail from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You should not have been previously enrolled as a full-degree student in a Dutch educational institution.
- The scholarship applies to select programs, including Bachelor International Econometrics and Operations Research, Bachelor International Economics and Business Economics, and Double Bachelor BSc2 in Econometrics and Economics, all at Erasmus School of Economics.
- You must register for the specified bachelor programs and submit the necessary application documents in the EUR Application Portal before March 1st. Additionally, you’ll need to complete a mathematics entrance exam in February or March, if required.
- Demonstrate outstanding academic achievements during your secondary school education, with an average final result of at least grade 8.5 on a scale of 1-10.
- Present a detailed financial statement outlining your financial situation and how the scholarship will support your studies.
- Complete the immigration application, including submitting the necessary documents and paying the required fees before May 15th.
- Enroll in your chosen program by September 1st of the academic year for which you seek the scholarship.
Timeline for Erasmus University Rotterdam Undergraduate and Masters
The application window for this scholarship typically opens on November 1st and closes on February 28th of the following year (deadline: 23:59 on February 28, 2024).
Please ensure that your scholarship application is submitted in full and on time to be considered.
All applicants will receive official notifications regarding the outcome of their scholarship application via email, with the announcements expected in early April.
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have gathered the necessary documents, you can submit your application online via the Osiris student portal at https://eurinr.osiris-student.nl/#/home
For further information, please visit the Erasmus University website at https://www.eur.nl/en/ese/education/bachelor/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships-and-grants/erasmus-university-holland-scholarship
Documents Required for Application
To apply for the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship, prepare the following documents:
- Motivation Letter: Craft a compelling motivation letter that highlights your desire to study at the Erasmus School of Economics. Showcase evidence of your excellence as a student and explain why this scholarship is crucial for your academic journey (maximum two A4 pages).
- Financial Statement: Provide a detailed overview of your financial situation and clarify why you require the scholarship’s support.
- Budget Plan: Create an explanatory document outlining your financial strategy for funding your studies with the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship.
- Academic Transcript: Include a certified copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- GPA Confirmation: Obtain a certified statement from your educational institution confirming your GPA. You may use the provided GPA template document or a statement from your home university, ensuring it contains the same essential information.
February 28, 2024.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | Apply Now
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024-2025 – APPLY NOW
- Top International Scholarships in Abroad – APPLY NOW!
- Holland Scholarship 2023 For International Students – Apply Now!
- Holland Scholarships (Non-EEA) 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- Holland Scholarship – Application Criteria, Deadline and How to Apply