Applications are now open for the MultiChoice Careers 2023 opportunities. MultiChoice is passionate about creating a workplace where people are engaged and inspired, and where they are able to develop and refine their skills and aspirations.
For decades now, MultiChoice has been delivering world-class entertainment and enriching lives, and the company’s mainstay has always been smart, rare, enterprising, and boundlessly creative employees.
The application page for the MultiChoice careers is aimed at bringing in talented individuals across industries who crave innovation, excitement, and enrichment.
Joining MultiChoice Group gives you the privilege of answering calls to deliver unforgettable moments powered by groundbreaking technology across Africa and redefining the future of entertainment.
Details of MultiChoice Careers Opportunities for Young Graduates
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: MultiChoice
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
MultiChoice is a South African entertainment company founded on the 9th of November 1994. It operates DStv and GOtv, in over 9 countries of this area and Showmax service.
The establishment of MultiChoice came out of the subscriber-management branch of the M-Net terrestrial pay television company and broadcasts the full range of M-Net channels on the DStv service.
The company believes that epics begin with strong teams and individuals who each have something unique to bring to the table. For decades now, MultiChoice has been delivering world-class entertainment and enriching lives.
Benefits of MultiChoice Careers for Young Graduates
Working with the MultiChoice Group gives you the opportunity to answer calls to deliver unforgettable moments powered by groundbreaking technology across Africa and redefine the future of entertainment.
Locate your perfect fit with MultiChoice careers via the below-mentioned job categories for opportunities across functions:
- Bank Reconciliations Manager
- Specialist in Finance Business Innovation
- NOC Manager
- Procure to Pay Systems Analyst
- Senior Agile Specialist
- Senior IT Auditor with CISA
- Senior Manager: Series Acquisitions & Scheduling
- Senior Product Manager: Dstv App
How to Apply for MultiChoice Careers 2023
Do you wish to join the MultiChoice Group? Kindly follow the instructions below:
- First, you must ensure that you meet the requirements mentioned below before applying
- Visit MultiChoice on hrfocus.multichoice.com to apply
- For more details, click the webpage below: https://www.multichoice.com/careers/home
Also Read: Get Top Phones Deals on Jumia Black Friday
Eligibility Criteria for MultiChoice Careers Opportunities for Young Graduates Qualification
Interested applicants who wish to be considered for the MultiChoice Career Opportunities are expected to meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be graduates. This is compulsory for all Applicants
- Applicants must have Good knowledge and understanding of their profession
- Being Skillful and creative is a requirement for applicants
- Applicants are expected to be open to the new challenge
- Candidates must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills to be eligible
- Applicant must have High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Must be Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
- The ideal candidate must be a Key Team Player
- Effective communication at all levels is also a major requirement that Applicants must meet