Applications are ongoing for the Ecosystem Support Program (ESP) Merge Data Challenge 2022. The Ecosystem Support Program is an aspect of the Ethereum Foundation that is focused on providing support, both financial and non-financial, to teams throughout the Ethereum ecosystem.
The Merge Data Challenge is aimed at providing a more secure and sustainable home for Ethereum as well as more data. Hence, the Ethereum community needs your help to make this a reality.
Merge Data Challenge 2022
This Challenge is organized by Ethereum Foundation because there’s a lot to learn and discover from the Merge mainnet activity. The outcome of your findings will give the Ethereum community from beginners to researchers and client developers important insight into the Merge.
Details of ESP Merge Data Challenge
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Ecosystem Support Program (ESP)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Brief Information About Ecosystem Support Program (ESP)
Ecosystem Support Program offers grants and other support for open source projects, this helps to strengthen Ethereum’s foundations with a particular focus on builder tools, infrastructure, research and public goods.
The Ecosystem Support Program (ESP) focuses on strengthening Ethereum’s foundations and enabling future builders: improving infrastructure, expanding the range of tools available to those building on Ethereum based on the Foundation’s understanding of cryptographic primitives, and growing the builder ecosystem through education and community development.
Benefits of Participating in the ESP Merge Data Challenge
The ESP Merge Data Challenge awards Up to USD $30,000.
How to Apply for Ecosystem Support Program – Merge Data Challenge 2022
To submit your application for the ESP Merge Data Challenge, follow the steps below:
- First, you have to Collect and analyze Merge data
- You do that Either with existing tools Or for the extra ambitious, build your own tool
- Then talk about it!
- Make a detailed post of your work in a blog post
- Then Submit via this link: http://esp.ethereum.foundation/merge-data-challenge/apply
Eligibility Criteria for ESP Merge Data Challenge Qualification
- The Merge Data Challenge is Open to Ethereans, data scientists, data engineers, data visualizers and developers.
- All Blog post must be in English language
- No length requirements
- The Blog posts must be public and original.
- The Data analysis or visualization must be related to Merge network data.
- The Tools and scripts used . must be free and open source and referenced in the blog post.
Selection Criteria for ESP Merge Data Challenge
It Important to get the organizers astonished with your creativity however, below are the basis of judging criteria considerations:
- The Overall quality and clarity of data analysis or data visualization
- The Quality of insights into the Merge, clients, and Ethereum in general
- Good Insights that lead to substantive changes/improvements in client implementations or specifications
- The Analyses that help a non-technical audience gain insight into the network
- The Quality of contribution to the Ethereum tooling ecosystem (if applicable)
October 31, 2022
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- Easy Guides on How to Invest in Oil – Are Oil Stocks a Good…
- Trizetto Login at www.trizettoprovider.com
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program for Young African Leaders
- ASIP Accelerator Program 2022 – Apply Now!