The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24, is a golden opportunity if you’re looking to pursue higher education in Australia. Macquarie University is a prestigious University based in Australia, this scholarship program is your gateway to a world-class education and an enriching research experience.
We have outlined in this article, all the information you need to know about this fully funded scholarship opportunity, including its Eligibility Criteria, benefits, and how you can apply for the award.
Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24 – Overview
The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24 is a prestigious scholarship program designed to attract and support outstanding international students who wish to pursue Masters of Research or Ph.D. degrees at Macquarie University in Australia. The University is known for its commitment towards academic excellence and research innovation, thus, is offers a diverse range of research opportunities across various disciplines.
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to explore the International labs, connect and work with top mentors, and work on their research projects.
Selected students for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24 will receive the following benefits:
The iRTP Scholars will cover the following:
- Tuition fee waiver for 3 years
- Annual Stipends of $32,000 p.a. (2023 rate)
- Travel Concession
iMQRES scholars will cover:
- Tuition fee waiver for 3 years
- An annual Stipend $32,000 p.a. (2023 rate)
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University, located in Sydney, Australia, is a renowned institution of higher education with a rich history and a commitment to excellence. Established in 1964, the university has consistently ranked among the top institutions globally, offering a diverse range of programs and fostering an environment conducive to academic and personal growth.
Macquarie University is a public research university situated in the picturesque suburb of Macquarie Park, Sydney. With its sprawling campus spread over 126 hectares, it offers a vibrant and conducive learning environment for students. The university’s vision is to be a leading institution in research and education, inspiring students to be pioneers in their respective fields.
- The scholarship is open to International students around the world excluding Australia and New Zealand.
- Ideal Candidates must have completed a research Master’s degree or will be completed in 2024
- Applicants who are set to enroll for a Doctorate or Masters of Philosophy can apply
- All Applicants must be available for a full-time program.
- Candidates are required to add their published research work in the application form.
- Research experience is required
- Have a strong academic background with a minimum GPA requirement.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24
The application process for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24 is simple and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Visit the Official application site at: https://www.mq.edu.au/research/phd-and-research-degrees/how-to-apply
- Before submitting an application for the scholarship, candidates should approach the research department and discuss their field interest in research.
31st July 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – How to Apply Now
- Golden 1: How to Join the Golden 1 Credit Union | Golden 1 Credit Union
- Golden Globes Livestream 2021 – Golden Globes Nomination – Golden Globes
- Is Facebook Dating Available in Australia – Countries that FB has Launched its Dating App In | Dating in Facebook
- Golden Globes 2021 Winners – All the Winners of The Golden Globes Award