The Ireland Fellows Programme offers an amazing opportunity for early to mid-career professionals from eligible African countries to receive a world-class education, fostering leadership qualities while contributing to capacity building.
The program aims to ensure that talented individuals can access quality education and develop the skills necessary to drive positive change thus, the program covers the participant’s program fees, flights, accommodation, and living costs,
Ireland Fellows Programme 2024-25 Details
Applications for the 2024-25 academic year of the Ireland Fellows Programme will open on 3 July. The Ireland Fellows Programme strives to bridge educational gaps by providing African students an opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in Ireland. The program facilitates access to high-quality Master’s level programs, fostering academic growth and skill development.
The chosen courses, commencing in August or September each year, span between 10 and 16 months, ensuring a comprehensive learning experience. Furthermore, the Programme seeks to nurture future leaders who can drive change in their respective fields. Fellows will get to contribute to capacity building, leveraging their newfound expertise to advance national Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Interested applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible for an Ireland Fellows Programme commencing at the beginning of the academic year 2023:
- Applicants from the following countries can apply: Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Candidates must possess 2-3 years of work experience relevant to the proposed program (s) of study, depending on the country
- Applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale). The degree must have been awarded in 2011 or later
- Candidates should be holding Master’s level qualification or higher and should not be currently undertaking a program at the master’s level or higher
- The Candidate must be commencing a fresh Master’s program in Ireland.
- Expect to demonstrate: leadership abilities and aspirations; be committed to achieving the SDGs within their home country; and have a commitment to contribute to building positive relationships with Ireland.
- Applicants are to have selected up to 3 programs relevant to their academic. And also, professional fields from the Directory of Eligible Programmes.
- Have an understanding of the academic and English language proficiencies required for all programs chosen.
How to Apply for Ireland Fellows Programme 2024-25
Applications for the Ireland Fellows Programme 2024-25, will commence on 3 July.
All interested and qualified candidates should visit the Official Website for Further Details at: https://www.irishaidfellowships.ie/strands/ireland-fellows-programme-africa
The Ireland Fellows Programme exemplifies Ireland’s commitment to fostering sustainable development and empowering future leaders from Africa. The fully funded master’s level programs hells to eliminate the barriers to education. And then equip talented individuals with the necessary tools to drive positive change in their home countries.
Furthermore, through nurturing leadership potential, advancing SDG goals, and building enduring relationships, this program paves the way for a brighter and more interconnected future.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Is Halloween Only Big In America: Halloween in the UK and Ireland
- Highest Paying Digital Marketing Jobs In New York
- Australia Awards Fellowships 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship for African Student 2022 At National University of Ireland – How to Apply Now
- Microsoft and Google Add More Renewable Energy for Datacenters