Getting a Live in Care Assistant Job in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is an easy way to earn a US Visa. A job that comes with a visa sponsorship gives you the opportunity to get any of the work permits offered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
In this article, you will discover what you need to know about this job position and how to apply. So, keep on reading.
Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
As earlier stated in this article, getting a visa sponsorship is one of the easiest ways to get a Visa. The Live in Care Assistant job does not require any special qualifications. Bur if you have a degree, it’s a plus.
However, if you are looking forward to working in the United States as a Live in Caregiver, you have to read and speak English fluently and also be physically healthy.
Who is a Live in Care Assistant?
A live in care assistant is similar to a caregiver. He or she is responsible for providing support for individuals within their homes. Most Live in Care Assistants attend to the elderly and special children.
They provide assistance such as companionship, housekeeping, medical care, physical and emotional support. To be a good Live in Care Assistant, you need to have patience and the ability to communicate well with your clients.
Live in Care Assistant Requirements
Before you qualify for the Live in Care Assistant in the United States, you need to meet the standard requirements. They include:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- At least a year of work experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to read and write in English fluently.
- The ability to pay attention to details.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (This may be optional).
- The ability to work as an individual and as a team.
- You should also have the ability to pay attention to details
These are the general requirements needed to qualify for the job of a Live in Care Assistant. Employers may also require you to submit other documents and meet certain educational qualifications.
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
You may be reading this article with little knowledge of what a Visa sponsorship is all about. Most people think the Visa sponsorship is a letter but it’s more than that.
Visa sponsorship is a term when an individual is willing to take responsibility for a foreigner who wants to move into the country. The sponsor can be your relative or legal guardian. The sponsor can also be a United States employer.
There are different types of visa sponsorships and they include financial sponsorship where an individual is willing to cover your travel expense as well as other expenses during your stay. The other type of visa sponsorship is the family immigration sponsorship. This happens when U.S citizen or permanent resident is willing to sponsor their family members.
This article will focus on Employment based visa sponsorship where a foreigner gets a Job offer and is being sponsored by the employer. Having known what, visa sponsorship is all about, the next section of this article will educate you on how to get a Live in care assistant job with visa sponsorship.
How to Get a Live in Care Assistant Job in USA Offering Sponsorship
The role of a care assistant is a very important one and this career is in high demand in the United States. To get a job as a Live in Care Assistant in the United States, you need to meet the standard requirements. When you are sure you meet the educational, health, skill, and other necessary requirements, you can begin your job hunt. After you have found job vacancies, you can go ahead to apply for as many positions as you want as this will raise the chances of you getting a job offer.
How to Apply for Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The application process for a Live in care assistant job with visa sponsorship is very easy. You may find it difficult to apply for the job since it is an international one. Below is an easy guide that will make the job application process much easier for you.
- Visit websites with a database of United States Jobs for foreigners to search for Live in care assistant jobs. You can make use of the United States Government employment portal usajobs.gov. You can also make use of social media platforms for your job hunts.
- Also, make research on companies and employers that have a track record of sponsoring foreigners for visas. You can search for job vacancies related to the Live in Care Assistance profession within these companies.
- Review the job requirements and qualifications.
- Write an impressive Cover letter and Gather all the necessary documents.
- Apply for as many job options as you can find and upload the necessary documents.
- When you are considered qualified for the job, you will be contacted for the employer.
After this, the wage will be determined and your employer can begin the visa sponsorship process. When you get the official job offer, your employer must be willing to work hard to ensure you are approved for the visa.
How to Sponsor a Foreigner to Work In the U.S as a Live In Care Assistant
If you are an employer in the United States, you can employ a Foreigner to work for you. This applies to various job positions including the position of Live In Care Assistant. The Process of sponsoring a foreigner to work for you as a Live In Care Assistant includes:
- Make sure the foreigner is qualified for the Live in Care Assistant job. For you to sponsor the foreigner, the job position must be listed as one of the specialty occupations.
- The Next step is to determine the wage of the employee. You should make sure that this wage is above the average U.S labor wage.
- After this, notify the United States workforce of your decision.
- Obtain a Labor Certification from the United States Department of Labor (DOL).
- File a petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
- Register with USCIS for the H-1B annual lottery.
When you have done this, you need to wait for the lottery selection results. If your prospective employee is selected, he or she can apply for the visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long will the Visa Sponsorship Last?
The period your visa sponsorship will last depends on the type of visa you are applying for. If you apply for a non-immigrant visa, it lasts for at most 3 years. When the sponsorship is close to expiration, your employer can apply for an extension.
The Immigrant visa on the other hand is a permanent sponsorship. It is valid for 10 years and you can extend it for as long as you want.
What Documents are Needed for a Visa Sponsorship?
The document that you will need for the visa sponsorship depends on your nationality and the visa policy within your country. However, the general documents you will be needing include A signed letter from your visa sponsor, your sponsor’s means of Identification, proof of your employers’ finances, and proof of address.
How Long will the Visa Sponsorship Process Take?
There is no fixed time for the visa sponsorship process. It all depends on your country and the type of visa you are applying for. However, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) may take a few weeks to several months to approve the petition.
Do I Need to get a Visa Sponsorship Before I Can Work as a Live in Care Assistant in the United States?
You need visa sponsorship to make your visa application process much easier. This also improves the chances of you getting approved for a visa. You can also move to the United States before applying for a Live in Care Assistant Job but this is at your own risk. It’s also possible to work in the U.S without a sponsor sip. You can apply for EB-1, O-1, and EB-5 visas.
What are the Benefits of Working as a Live in Care Assistant in the United Sates?
The Benefits you get from working in the United States depend on your employer. Most Live in Care Assistants enjoy the flexible work hours and the friendships they share with clients. Other benefits may include Paid time off, health insurance, and 401 (K) plans. Dental insurance etc.
- Fully Funded Yale University Scholarships 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Apply Now For Fulbright Scholarship 2023 at foreign.fulbrightonline.org – Study In…
- Blockchain Vibes Lagos 2022 – Register for Blockchain Vibes Lagos 2022…
- Vitalant – Vitalant Donor Sign Up, Login at www.vitalant.org
- Exhibition Excellence Awards – Apply for Exhibition Excellence Awards at www.exhibitionexcellenceawards.com
- Talktowendys.com – Take Wendy’s Survey at TalkToWendys.com