Jobs for Truck Driver in the USA with Visa Sponsorship is another opportunity you will not want to miss out on, having known that truck driving has been seen as a nonpaying job, Canada decided to make every effort for truck drivers count.
Hence, they decide to achieve this by making visa sponsorship available to all qualified Candidates. Well, what will you say, about this? Would you like to know more? if yes, keep reading.
Jobs for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs for Truck Driver in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – are you a truck driver? Well, you have to hear this. Have you heard of the ongoing visa sponsorship program that is organized by the United State immigration authorities? If “NO”, we will be telling you all you need to know.
The visa sponsorship program is a program that allowed any US company that finds you qualified for working for them to fund your visa and all your travelling financing to the United State. In other words, you will be having not just a free visa but also a paying job.
Truck Drivers Visa Sponsorship Program in USA
The truck driver’s visa sponsorship program in the USA is a program that allows US companies to sponsor the immigration of a truck driver to the United State. This simply means, your travelling documents and visa will be sponsored by any company that employs you as an employee.
The truck drivers’ visa sponsorship program in the USA is a long-lasting one as you are offered an opportunity to work in the United State as a truck driver in any paying company of your choice.
What is Visa Sponsorship
A visa sponsorship means that a person or entity is taking responsibility for you and your actions during your stay in that country. The sponsor is essentially submitting a petition to the government asking for the visitor to be allowed entry.
Hence, they are people who cover all the expenses for the ones who do not have income certificates to pay their expenses during their travel abroad.
H2B Visa Truck Driver Jobs in USA
US trucking companies can use the H2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. The visa program is designed to help US employers overcome the shortage of workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural labour.
The H2B is a nonimmigrant visa, allowing foreign workers to enter the USA, perform specific duties in non-agriculture sectors, with guaranteed wages and protections for a limited period of time and then return home to their families and communities.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU: CSL Plasma Card Sign Up, Login, Balance at www.cslplasma.com
Is It Possible to Get a US Work Visa without Sponsorship
You may want to ask if it is possible to get a work visa without sponsorship? Well, the big answer is Yes. it is possible to get a work visa sponsorship from an employer in the United State. however, there are three types of visas that allow this, and they are known as EB-1, O-1 and EB-5. An immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas after application.
EB-1 Work Visa
EB-1 Work Visa is a first-preference visa accessible to non-citizens of extraordinary ability, an outstanding professor or researcher or a certain multinational executive or manager. Foreign workers can immigrate to the United State with the use of an EB1 work visa which is also referred to as “an employment Based Immigrant Visa.
O-1 Work Visa
O-1 work visa is given to qualified individuals who possess extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business or athletics, or who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally or internationally. Notwithstanding, the visa is restricted only to the activities and events for which the visa was granted.
EB-5 Work Visa
The EB-5 visa allows qualified foreign investors who meet specific capital investment and job creation requirements, to obtain their permanent residency and become proud contributors to the United State.
Requirement of Jobs for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Generally, the US trucking companies have the choice to bring commercial truck drivers on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs by sponsoring them on nonimmigrant visas or on a permanent basis and sponsoring the drivers for a permanent resident residency.
Hence, it should interest you to know that statistics show that there is a shortage of truck drivers in years past. Moreso, the need for truck drivers cannot be over-emphasized. However, you will have to meet up with the standard requirement of the United State trucking companies and some of these requirements include
- The trucking company in the United State demands that in other to become a commercial truck driver in the US you should be over 21-year-old and 18 if you are staying in the United State.
- You will need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test in order to earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Proficiency using GPSA devices.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up 70 pounds.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to pass random drug tests.
These are requirements you will have to meet up with before you can be accepted as a truck driver in the United State.
Jobs for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
The United State citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B Visa. However, without applying truck drivers will not be accessible to the American port facility.
How to Apply for Jobs for Truck Driver in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Truck driving is one job among many others that appears to be in continued demand in the United State. The United State Bureau of labour statistics lists a fact for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers that is in high demand in the United States.
Nevertheless, you will not be counted lucky without applying for a job visa sponsorship. Hence, in other to achieve this fit you should consider the steps below
- Set up a United State CV standard and a good application letter that the US employer will love to see.
- Use your internet and look for any US job vacancy for truck drivers.
- Up load your CV and application letter and wait for a response.
- If the employer finds your CV which contains your qualification interesting, you will be called for an interview.
- When you pass the interview, your employer will determine your payment rate. Hence, this will be done under negotiation between you and the employer.
- Next, your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the United States citizenship immigration service.
- Then a labour condition application will be submitted to the DOL for certification.
- He or she will register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken
- Lately, complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USICS for beneficiaries will be done.
When your anticipating employer must have carried out necessary documentation on your behalf, you will be sent a job offer letter in your name and instruction to apply for a paid visa.
CHECK THIS OUT: Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Responsibility of Jobs for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you an anticipating track driver? Would you want to have a good-paying truck driving job in the United State? Do you have all qualifications of a truck driver? Well, if you answer “Yes” to the above questions? Then, you have to be ready for the responsibility that comes with the job. Some of which include
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date. This means you have to renew your commercial driver’s license when it expires.
- Uphold Teamwork.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Lastly, maintain a positive attitude toward customers.
- Uphold punctuality.
- Maintain a good interpersonal relationship.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication with Radio monitors and promptly inform radio monitors of potential causes for delay such as inclement weather, and flat tires. Etc.
- Good communication skills.
- When needed, aid the client in safely unloading and moving cargo from your vehicle.
- Clean driving record.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
Being aware of the above list keeps you ready to take on your job stress-free.
Skill Expected for Jobs for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Truck drivers are expected to possess certain skills as it is seen as part of their qualification and proof of their identity. The United State companies would only express their full appreciation if you proved to be an expert. Hence, this can only be proven, when your skill is expressed. Notwithstanding, if you are yet to know about this skill, you can check out the list below.
- Truck drivers are expected to be accountable.
- They should have good dependability.
- Traffic law, DOT regulations, and driving knowledge.
- Alertness and awareness.
- Customers service.
- Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Pallet jack experience is needed.
- Stress management skills.
- Listening and verbal communication skills.
- Able to pass random drug tests.
These are skills of a good truck driver.
Benefit of Truck Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Being a truck driver in the United State comes with lots of benefits of having a good-paying job and a free visa, you are also accessible to the following
- Truck drivers are accessible to personal accommodation.
- Health insurance.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- Insurance on finance.
- You will be ensured job security.
- Flexibility and freedom at your workplace.
- No degree is needed.
Well, with all these benefits who will not be interested in applying for a US truck driver job?
Top Truck Driving Companies in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Having gone through the above write-up, are you having any interest in applying for a truck driver job in the United State with visa sponsorship? If yes, then you need this piece of information which will be very helpful. This information contains a list of top truck driver companies in the United State. Below is a list of top-paying companies in the US
- Modular Transportation.
- Dayton Freight Lines.
- Crete Carrier Corp.
- Bio Trans LLC.
- Roehl Transport.
- Gypsum Express Ltd.
- Winton Motor Carriage Company.
- Red Guard.
- FTC Transportation.
- FedEx Custom Critical.
- Averitt Express, Inc.
These are the top-paying truck driving companies you will love to apply to.
Truck Drivers’ Salary in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The average truck driver’s salary in the US is $60,000 per year or $30.77 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $45,229 per year while most experienced workers make up $83,559 per year.
Can Truck Drivers get Green Card in USA?
Yes. The US trucking companies have the choice of being the commercial truck drivers on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs by sponsorship needs by sponsoring them on nonimmigrant visas or on a permanent basis and sponsoring the drivers for a permanent residency (green card).
Can Truck Drivers get Work Visa in USA?
US trucking companies can use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. This visa program is set up to help the US overcome the shortage of workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural jobs.
Can a Foreigner become a Truck Driver in USA?
If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you may serve best by applying for an H-2B visa. According to drivers.com, this is the best visa option for truck drivers.
Can Truck Drivers Get an EB3 Visa?
The EB3 is a versatile category that can be used by professional, skilled workers, and unskilled workers. By definition, unskilled workers are a position that requires less than two years of training or education to do a job.