Are you an engineering student? Do you seek to pursue a degree in the above-mentioned field abroad? If yes, then we are glad to inform you that the University of Leeds Scholarship program 2022 for Electronic and Electrical Engineering is open.
The University of Leads International Excellence Scholarship is aimed at high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the institution.
About Leeds Scholarship program 2022 – Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
The University of Leeds scholarship is an automatic scholarship based on academic excellence. To be eligible, an applicant must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
The University of Leeds is a famous public research university in Leeds, England. Leeds University is a prestigious institution that was founded in 1874 as then (Yorkshire College of Science).
The University In 1884 merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College. It went ahead to become part of the federal Victoria University in 1887.
Benefits of University of Leeds Scholarship 2022
- Selected applicants will receive Up to £5,000 or £6,000, depending on course length.
- About £3,000 will be offered in year one and £1,000 in subsequent years subject to satisfactory performance.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Leeds Scholarship
The following criteria must be met for an applicant to be eligible to apply for this scholarship;
- The applicant is expected to be self-funding
- He/She must be new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants are not allowed to hold any other University of Leeds award if they must stand a chance for this scholarship
- Considerations will be given to Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds.
- The applicant must have been offered a place to study an undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
- To be eligible, the applicant must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt.
- Leeds scholarship will be withheld in a year if the applicant fails to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if his/her performance recovers to 60% or over.
How to Apply for Leeds Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates
- The University of Leeds Scholarship 2022 is an automatic scholarship. That is, it is awarded on the condition of you achieving one grade above the grade published on the course page for the course that you hold an offer for.
- To get more details and instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, Visit courses.Leeds.ac.UK
- The Leeds scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Visit the Leeds University webpage at: https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir-record/scholarships/4505/school-of-electronic-and-electrical-engineering-undergraduate-international-excellence-scholarship
Best of luck with your application!
- MEST Africa Challenge 2022, Technology Startups, $50,000 Ultimate Price – APPLY NOW!
- Montreal University Scholarships 2023 for International Students in Canada – Apply Now!
- University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- Government European Scholarships for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Brown University 2023 – Information Futures Lab Fellowship Program