The Montreal University is considered the second largest University in Canada. The University focuses on different fields of academics with about 600 programs being offered.
READ ALSO: Chevening Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
The Montreal University offers both graduate and undergraduate scholarships in Canada. This scholarship program are open to international students around the world.
Studying in Canada is the dream of most foreign students and thus, the Montreal University Scholarships is an amazing opportunity to bring about the manifestation of your study dream.
So what are you waiting for? Follow correctly the instructions below on how to apply for this scholarship.
READ ALSO: University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
Summary of the Montreal University Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: September 1st, 2023
READ ALSO: Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 For International Students Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
Register in any of the degree programs listed below:
- Undergraduate ( bachelors certificate)
- Graduate (master, specialized graduate diploma)
- Graduate (Doctorate)
- Post doctoral fellowships
READ ALSO: Top Five Us Universities Offering Fully Funded Scholarships in USA For International Students –…
Montreal University Scholarships Coverage
One of the sure ways to fund your studies abroad is acquiring scholarships. The Montreal University Scholarships offers international students certain exemptions and covers the following;
- The undergraduate scholarship consist of 3 levels which is based on the academic record of the applicant. A 30 credit has a tuition fee of $23,662 annually .
- Level A: $11,998 per year for 2 sessions which is equivalent to 30 credits or $5,999 per session which is equivalent to 15 credits or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year for 2 sessions, which is equivalent to 30 credits or $2,859 per session which is equivalent to 15 credits or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year for 2 sessions, which is equivalent to 30 credits or $1,000 per session which is equivalent to 15 credits or $66.67 per credit
- A 45 credit has the tuition fees of $27,300 annually
- $9,420 per year for 3 sessions which is equivalent to 45 credits or $3,140 per session which is equivalent to 15 credits
- The amount of tuition fee attached to 45 credits is $24,300 annually
- $19,339 per year for 3 sessions which is equivalent to 45 credits or $6,546 per session which is equivalent to 15 credits for the entire duration of study.
READ ALSO: Government European Scholarships for International Students – APPLY NOW!
Requirements for Montreal University Scholarships
The following are the requirements for eligibility for the Montreal University Scholarship for international students
- Applicants must be an international students to be eligible for this scholarship
- Through out the study period at the Montreal university, the applicant must be fully enrolled in any of the study program.
Required Documents for Montreal University Scholarship
- Official transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- Identity Document
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Please note that a grace period of 10 days is given to recipients to send their documents after application has been submitted
READ ALSO: MPOWER Citizen Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online Now
Application Deadline for Montreal University Scholarship
The closing date for Montreal University scholarships application, is 1st sept 2023
How to Apply for Montreal University Scholarships In Canada 2023
The steps below will enable you to apply for Montreal scholarship:
- Application procedures for the Montreal University Scholarships is online
- You must complete an Online application form
- To Apply for the Montreal University Scholarships, Please Visit the link below: https://admission.umontreal.ca/en/scholarship-for-international-students/
Wishing you the very best of luck!
- BJ’S Mastercard Login at c.comenity.net – c.comenity.net/activation
- Minecraft Login at Remote Connect – Aka.ms.remoteconnect.
- MYBSLHR Login at www.Myblhr.com – MYBSLHR Employee Portal
- Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 For International Students Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- What is Depreciation on a Roof Claim – How is Depreciation Calculated?