Good news! We are excited to inform you that the Chevening Scholarship program is now open to receive applications for the 2023 intake beginning from August 2, 2022.
International students around the globe are eligible and are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The Chevening scholarship 2023 enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree program in UK different universities.
Apply for your Master’s and MPhil degree programs under the Chevening Scholarship program and stand a chance of being approved. The Chevening scholarship program will cover all the expenses related to the scholarship program.
READ MORE: Meta Elevate Scholarship Program 2022 for Black Community in the U.S – APPLY NOW!
About Chevening Scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship program offers about 12,000 Master’s courses that you can select from. These courses can be enrolled for and studied at over 150 Top different UK higher education institutions.
Amazingly, there is no restriction on courses at UK Universities, about 18,00 students will be selected to study free in the UK via this scholarship. The Chevening Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all your expenses including Meals, Airfare, Accommodation, Tuition Fee, Visas, Books, Health insurance, Allowance, and any other fee that may apply in the course of the program.
Chevening is considered to be one of the Top scholarships in the entire UK for international students. Every year, a significant number of students from different countries apply for this scholarship, both Males & Females are eligible to apply for a Chevening scholarship.
As prestigious as this scholarship is, it will interest you to know that there is no Age limit for the Chevening scholarship. The scholarship will officially be opened in August 2022, and close around November 2022.
CHECK THIS OUT: DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 For International Students Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
Summary of Chevening Scholarship 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Course Level: 1 Master Degree
- of Scholarships: 1800
- Eligible Countries: Over 160 Countries
- Chevening Scholarship Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
- Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
Financial Benefits of Chevening Scholarship
The following expenses will be covered for participating individuals:
- Monthly Stipends
- Coverage for the Travel Costs to and from the UK
- Arrival allowance
- Departure Allowance
- Coverage for Quarantine cost
- If applicable, Free COVID-19 vaccination
- Coverage for one Visa Application
READ MORE: Corporate Scholarship in US For International Students – Apply Now
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2023 for International Students
It is necessary to read through the Eligibility Criteria below before applying for this scholarship.
- Visit the Official Website of the Chevening Scholarship below to apply: https://www.chevening.org/apply/
Requirements For Chevening Scholarship
Applicants for the Chevening Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country to be eligible
- Be/She must be willing to Return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after the award has ended.
- Applicants are expected to Have at least 2 years of work experience to be eligible for this scholarship
- The applicant must Have 2 years of work experience.
- He/She must Have applied for three courses and have received an unconditional offer from one.
- You’re not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you hold British or dual British citizenship
- Not eligible if you previously received any scholarship in the UK for the master’s program, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
CHECK THIS OUT: Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023 Fully Funded – Apply Now
Needed Document for Chevening Scholarship
- Recent passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- 3 choices for master’s courses
- Motivation Letter
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters
- Educational certificates (if any)
Best of luck!