Applications for DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 For International Students are open. This program is a fully funded scholarship for international students around the world. Do you desire to study in Germany? Then here’s an opportunity to make that dream a reality.
DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 For International Students
The DAAD Scholarships are available for students who seek to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. programs at any top German University. It will interest you to know that the DAAD Scholarships program covers monthly payments of 861 euros for students at the graduate level or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
We encourage you to take your time and read through this article if you are looking to study in Germany with a scholarship program. In this article, we will explain in detail about DAAD scholarship 2023, its benefits, and the application procedure.
About the DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024
DAAD Scholarships provide an amazing opportunity for foreign graduates from newly industrialized countries to enroll in any discipline whether for a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state-recognized German university.
Details of DAAD Scholarship 2023/2024
- Degree program: Doctoral (PhD) / Masters
- Institution: DAAD
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
Agricultural and Forest Sciences
Engineering and Natural Sciences
Humanities and Social Sciences
Language and Cultural Studies
Mathematics, Natural Sciences
Medicine, Health Sciences
- Duration of Program: The program would run from 12 and 36 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
- DAAD Scholarships Deadline: The deadline depends on the chosen study program
- DAAD Scholarship Coverage: DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 for Masters and Ph.D. Germany provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Monthly payment of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance, except if covered by the home country or another source of funding
- health, accident, and personal liability insurance are also covered
- A One-off study allowance.
Additionally, the DAAD Scholarships holders may receive the following additional benefits under certain circumstances;
- A Monthly rent subsidy to recipients
- Coverage for tuition fees that may be charged by the university. This is usually a max. of € 500.- per semester
Requirements for DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024
To be selected for DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 for Masters and Ph.D. in Germany, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Required Languages are German or English
- Applicants are usually required to submit an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
- Other programs would require a language of instruction to be in German. Hence, the applicant is asked to submit a German language certificate
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or Masters’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- The applicant is expected to have a minimum of two years of professional experience is required
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 in Germany?
Please follow the steps just below to apply for DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 for Masters and Ph.D. in Germany.
- Select your preferred course of study. You’re eligible to apply for a maximum of three courses
- Then Apply to the specific institution offering that courses.
- Send your full applications with the required documents below to the universities.
- The selection of Candidates is done by a committee
- After which the candidate is expected to upload the complete application to the DAAD Portal. Please note that the link to the DAAD Portal will be provided by DAAD through email
- The DAAD application form with the current date signed
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample euro pass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with the current date
- Recommendation letter (from current employer)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) showing a minimum of two years of relevant working experience
You can visit the webpage to know more about DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 for Masters and Ph.D. in Germany: www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database.