Do you desire to pursue your Master’s degree at one of Australia’s top Universities? If yes, then the Westpac Australian Scholarships Program For International Applicants 2022 will avail that opportunity for you.
Upon successful application for the scholarship, you will study at one of the best Australian universities. The Westpac Australian Scholarship is a Future leaders program in Australia.
About 17 Fully Funded Westpac Australian Scholarships will be awarded to International applicants from around the globe. One of the benefits of this Leadership program is that it will help you in forming a global network of connections.
Westpac Australian Scholarships Program For International Applicants 2022
The duration of the scholarship can take up to 2 to 3 years although it depends on the Course or program chosen.
Westpac Australian Scholarship is an opportunity to study in one of the most sorts after-study destinations for many international students around the world. There are several countries that offer Grants, Australia is one.
The country is considered to have the safest Environment for International Students & First Class Educational Opportunities for Students.
In fact, Australia is one of the best countries to live and study in. Taking active participation in the Westpac Australian Scholarship program are Excellent Research-based university in Australia.
This is an amazing opportunity for postgraduate students to gain quality experience while studying at one of Australia’s leading universities. The scholarship recipients will participate in a bespoke, 9 months, Leadership Development Program.
The Westpac Australian Scholarship is valued at over $120,000 and will be awarded in 2022 for research or coursework studies at the postgraduate level. Additionally, consideration for 4th-year funding will be given in exceptional circumstances to Ph.D. applicants.
Summary of the Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Australia
- Degree Program: Master’s & Ph.D. degree programs
- Application Deadline: September 01, 2022
- Program Duration: Masters by coursework is completed within 2 years. While Masters by research program is completed within 3 years, and Ph.D.program within 4 years.
List of Participating Universities
- Westpac Australian Scholarship program is offered by the following Universities
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
Westpac Australian Scholarship Financial Benefits
We mentioned earlier that the Westpac Australian Scholarship program is valued at up to $120,000, but it also covers the following;
- The Scholarship offers support for university course fees (for coursework applicants). It also assists with living expenses.
- It also covers for domestic travel to attend conferences or undertake other fieldwork within Australia.
- Opportunity to gain international Experience
Eligibility Criteria for the Westpac Australian Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- Candidates are expected to be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia
- Must have completed an Undergraduate degree after 1 September 2016, or will end by 31 December 2021
- The applicant must have chosen to undertake a full-time Master by coursework or research, or a Ph.D. at a Participating University
- All Ph.D. and Master by research applicants must present Letters of Support from a University, supervisor, Dean of the Faculty Head of School, or equivalent
- If selected, the applicant must attend the Leadership Development Program Sydney Residential, and the Westpac Scholars’ Summit both held in Sydney.
The student must have Academic excellence and achievements
The Ability to articulate how their proposed program of study has the potential to contribute to the future growth and prosperity of Australia in one of the Trust’s priority funding areas
He/She must have a strong desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
To be selected, an applicant must be seen to have a sense of connection to Australia and a commitment to improving the lives of others.
- CV (10-point Arial font and line spacing of 1.5.) two pages max.
- Copy of all university academic transcript
- A letter of Support from the University (for Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants only) from a supervisor,
- Two References Letters
How To Apply for Westpac Australian Scholarship 2022
- The Application Process is done Online.
- All successfully selected applicants will attend an interview in Sydney.
- Westpac Scholars Trust will nominate the candidates that will attend and advise of the date allocated when finalists are selected.
- Visit the webpage below to apply: westpacfoundation.force.com/scs/WBFCommunityRegistration