The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 session is part of the University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which was founded via a funding initiative to enable the creation of scholarship awards for graduate students of the highest caliber globally.
Oxford University contributes about 40% of the funds for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann; a Swiss-based grant-making institution supporting the emergence and expansion of strong projects which address global problems in our modern societies.
About University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships
Oxford University is known for its rich tradition of developing leaders. Equipping them with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
Selected applicants for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarships, will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest them most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career.
This scholarship program exposes the student to a globally connected network, diverse student groups, diverse career opportunities, and also thought leaders a rigorous academic experience.
Benefits of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship 2022/2023
- The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship will cover the full course fees and a grant for living costs.
- The scholarship awards cover the full duration of the student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
Duration of Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Master’s Scholarships
The scholarship Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
In a situation whereby a student’s scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than 1 year, the continuation of the awards each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Also Read: Telemundo Com Activate at www.telemundo.com
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship
- To be eligible, the applicant I expected to have plans on returning to his/her country of ordinary residence once the course is completed.
- Current Oxford students are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld scholars.
- The applicant must be able to show the connection between his/her subject of study and their longer-term career objectives.
- Not eligible to apply are Candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23
Upon Successful shortlisting for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview.
How to Apply for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship;
- Select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form
- Once that is done, submit your application for graduate study by the deadline for your course.
- Visit the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
- You’re also required to complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
- Click the link below for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement form for 2022-23 at This URL.