The application is currently open for the Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) scholarship 2022/2023 intake in Lagos Nigeria.
The University is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its Full Tuition Fee Aid program targeted toward Undergraduate students in the county.
About Pan-Atlantic University
Pan-Atlantic University is a prestigious private, non-profit educational institution located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The university was formerly called the Lagos Business School, established in 1991. In 2002, the university was approved by the federal government as Pan-African University. What are you waiting for? Apply for this scholarship and enjoy the benefits shared below.
Benefits of Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship for Undergraduate
Recipients of this scholarship program will enjoy the following benefits;
- Full Tuition fee aid to about 15% percent of the students, 5% on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
- The scholarship also offers some level of financial assistance for Siblings on the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in Pan-Atlantic University. Therefore, Siblings would benefit from the discount rates below:
The 1st Child: full tuition fee
The 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
The 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for Pan-Atlantic Univerity Scholarship 2022
In other to be considered for a Pan-Atlantic University scholarship,
- The candidate must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Needed Documents for Application
The following documents are required during the application stage of the scholarship:
- Employment letter of both parents, if applicable
- Salary slip of three months (both parents, if applicable)
- Bank statement of business account of three months (both parents, if applicable)
- A Recommendation letter showing evidence of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Note: All candidate must be sure that they meet the requirements before submitting their application
The application deadline for the Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship is August 12, 2022
How to Apply for Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2022
Are you interested and qualified? The application process for Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship can be completed in few minutes. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Kindly Visit Pan-Atlantic University on docs.google.com to apply
- You will need to scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to [email protected].
- All paper documents or better still hard copies should be mailed to the address below:
The Admissions Office Scholarship Committee
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
- Candidates can also complete the Pan-Atlantic University online Undergraduate application form by clicking the link below: https://sims.pau.edu.ng/
Also Read: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Release