The David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship For Undergraduates awards fully funded scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries.
The DOF scholarship aims at developing youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries. With this scholarship, students are given the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Also Read: Blue Cash Preferred Card Application Login at www.americanexpress.com
About David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) Scholarship
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship is founded by Dr. David Oyedepo who is the President and Founder of the David Oyedepo Ministries International, an organization that gave birth to the renowned Living Faith Church worldwide.
The David Oyedepo Foundation is a Christian non-profit organization, it seeks to reveal the love of Christ to the world by developing platforms that would bring about change to the economy of Africa.
Also Read: Best Electric Pressure Washers – Best Electric Pressure Washers 2022
Benefits of David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program
Selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years based on the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course
- The following expenses are not covered by the scholarship; Travel allowances, Feeding allowances, Medical/Health Insurance, or allowance
Eligibility Criteria for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
Applicants for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship programme are required to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Applicants must be citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- The applicant must be between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application submission.
- The interested applicant must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- He/She is expected to be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- The applicant should have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level wig a minimum of 20 points above JAMB cut-off points (for Nigerians only)
- The applicant must have 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- The applicant must already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Also Read: Best Credit Card for New College Students – How to Choose New College Student…
Application for this scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities. Gaining an admission to the University is done via the University’s admission process. This simple means that the scholarship is conditional on University admission.
- Selected finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform.
- The Finalisation of finalists’ applicants and contact of same will be by Aug-Sep, 2022
- The Resumption of Scholars in Covenant and Landmark University will be around October 2022
Documents Required for Application
Upon Successful advancement to the final stage, the applicant must provide the following documents;
- An evidence of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- Original copies of documents uploaded during application.
Also Read: Marvel’s Avengers Now Have Great News for The Fans
How to Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program
Are you Interested and qualified? If yes,
- Visit the David Oyedepo Foundation on davidoyedepofoundation.org to apply
- Please note that the deadline for applications for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program is 11.59 pm GMT + 01.00 on Saturday 31st July 2022.
- All applications must be submitted online at https://portal.davidoyedepofoundation.org/
The application deadline for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship is July 31, 2022.
Also Read: Telemundo Com Activate at www.telemundo.com