The MPOWER Citizen Scholarship 2023 avails international students the opportunity to thrive with a Grand prize Scholarship of $10,000.
Most international students would attest to the fact that it’s usually difficult to find scholarships as an international student. The amount payable for international tuition is often twice as high as domestic fees.
Also Read: Best 4G Laptops in August 2022 – Things to Consider Before Buying the Best…
MPOWER Citizen Scholarship 2023
It is with this regard that MPOWER Financing, stepped in with its annual Citizen Scholarships. This Scholarship is specifically aimed at international students, however, it is open to students studying abroad in the US or Canada.
The MPOWER also offers loan support to international students. But you don’t need to be an MPOWER borrower to apply.
Summary of MPOWER Citizen Scholarship 2022
There are about three prize levels to the Mpower Citizen Scholarship, they include:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Runner-Up: $2,000
- Honorable Mention: $2,000
You stand a chance of winning either of the cash prizes above. The deadline for application is 15th January 2023. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and apply.
Also Read: Best Home Printers All In One – How to Choose the Best All-In-One Printer…
Eligibility Criteria For MPOWER Citizen Scholarship
As an international student studying full-time at any accredited school in The US or Canada, you stand a chance of gaining Scholarships worth $10,000. However, Let’s look at some criteria for eligibility
- You must ensure that you are enrolled or accepted at any US or Canadian schools supported by MPOWER.
- To be eligible, you must be a legalized international student with permission to study in Canada or U.S
- US citizens currently studying in the US or Canadians studying in Canada, are not eligible for this scholarship opportunity
- This scholarship opportunity is majorly for international students
Also Read: Big Lots Survey – Take the Big Lots Survey at www.biglotssurvey.com
How to Apply For Mpower Citizen Scholarship?
To apply for MPOWER citizen Scholarship, you need to take the following step
- Do a review of the application by surfing the MPOWER citizen Scholarship webpage to get all details required.
- Attempt essay questions, not less than 500 words, write a poem, or other written work about the impact you have made on either your home community or the broader international scientific community; how you will keep on impacting Even after you graduate; the role of education in terms you’re achieving your layout goals
- Cross-check before submission. If possible, get a friend to help proofread in case of any spelling or pronunciation errors, and correct them before submitting. This is to ensure that your application is accurate, true, and complete
- Afterward, send your application on or before 15th January 2023.
- To apply for this program, visit https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/scholarships/gglobal-citizen
Don’t miss this opportunity for anything!
Also Read: SFAX Login at app.sfaxme.com