The Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program is inviting eligible young African graduates with a passion for professional development and a desire to contribute to a company’s growth and success, to participate in its 2024 Graduate Trainee Program.
Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024
This trainee program is designed to provide participants (trainees) with valuable practical experience, mentorship, and exposure to various aspects of Lafarge Africa Plc.
For Individuals who might be wondering what Lafarge Africa Plc is all about, let’s discuss briefly about this organization briefly before we explore further about the Graduate Trainee Program further.
About Lafarge Africa Plc
Lafarge Africa Plc is a proud member of the Holcim Group, a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions dedicated to decarbonizing the building industry. As a company listed on the Premium Board of the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX), Lafarge Africa plays a key role in the urbanization and economic growth of Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa.
The company has up to four plants strategically located in Nigeria in the following locations: Sagamu & Ewekoro in the southwest, Ashaka in the North, and Mfamosing in the South. Currently, Lafarge Africa Plc boasts an impressive installed cement production capacity of 10.5 million tons per annum.
Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024 – Details
The 2024 edition of the Lafarge Graduate Trainee Program is a dynamic initiative, that focuses on enhancing skill development, cross-functional exposure, mentorship, and real-world project involvement.
The program offers networking opportunities to participants, with a focus on several key areas, including Engineering, Finance, Business Management, Logistics, and Sales.
Meanwhile, the primary goal of this program is to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talents and nurture them into becoming strong industry leaders who will play key roles in Lafarge Africa’s continuing journey toward excellence.
Eligibility Criteria for the Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024
To be eligible for the 2024 edition of the Lafarge Graduate Trainee Program, aspiring candidates must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates must be fresh/recent university graduates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, or Business Management.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a second-class lower division to be eligible
- He/She is expected to have a maximum of 0-2 years of work experience.
- Must show strong academic performance and;
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for their chosen industry or field of interest.
- Candidates must have excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits leadership potential and a proactive approach to learning.
- The Candidate should be adaptable and willing to embrace challenges and new experiences.
Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024 – How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in participating in the Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024, and meet the above eligibility criteria, should kindly follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the official application page given below
- Complete an online application
- Provide all the required information and documents appropriately
- Submit the application on or before the application deadline mentioned below
- Visit the official Lafarge page at https://dragnetscreening.ng/home/lafargegtp for more details
7th November 2023.