La Trobe University Research Awards For Foreign Students 2022 is accepting applications from students to study for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs in Australia. These Research awards are offered on the basis of academic merit and consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University.
This awards program can be held at the same time with a university research scholarship, also, applicants for an LTUFFRS are encouraged to apply for a La Trobe University Research Awards
La Trobe University Research Awards For Foreign Students 2022
La Trobe University is a prestigious government-owned research university located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The institution’s main campus is located in the suburb of Bundoora. La Tribe University was founded in 1964, In fact, it is the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. This institution is known to be a part of the Innovative Research Universities group. La Trobe University campus located in the Melbourne metropolitan area is the largest metropolitan campus in the country, occupying over 260 hectares.
The University was ranked in the top 100 universities under 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2015, while in the 2021 QS World University Rankings, it will also Intrest you to know that La Trobe University was ranked in the top 300 universities for arts and humanities. Now that’s an outstanding record!
Details of La Trobe University Research Awards
- University: La Trobe University
- Country: Australia
- Study program: Master & PhD
- Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 March 2022
- Scholarship Duration: The duration of the Master’s is 2 Years and a Ph.D. degree is 3 to 4 Years.
Requirements for La Trobe University Research Awards
La Trobe University Research Awards applications are open for all international students. As an Applicants, you may apply for a master’s by research or Doctoral degree in any stream. Candidates for this scholarship awards must meet all the following criteria:
- A master by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed with a standard of 70 or above.
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s by coursework, or ungraded Master by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subject.
- Requirement of an IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
Benefits of La Trobe University Research Awards
- A scholarship worth $27,596 per annum for three and a half years.
- The scholarship comes with an opportunity to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers,
- You will gain access to a suite of professional development programs
Candidates should note that all documents for La Trobe University Research Awards 2022 must be in English. The following documents are required:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- A Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- A Cv / Resume
- A good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other documents to support
La Trobe University Research Awards application deadline is 31 March 2022.
How to Apply For La Trobe University Research Awards
All applicants are required to enroll in the master’s research or doctoral degree coursework at La Trobe University.
Subsequently, you can apply for the award. In applying the following supporting documents will be required
- A Research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words/ A written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- The Candidate’s Previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
You can click the Official website via this link to get more details