We are pleased to inform you that Nominations for the KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize 2023 are Open! The nomination is open until March 1, 2023.
The International Children’s Peace Prize is your opportunity to nominate fellow changemakers who are doing amazing activities as well as get yourself nominated.
This Award is offered annually by KidsRights to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights.
Summary of KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize 2023
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: KidsRights
- Country: Netherlands
- Gender: Boys and Girls (Children)
- Nomination Status: On Going
- Application Deadline: Nominations are accepted up until Tuesday, March 1, 2023.
The KidsRights Foundation is an international children’s aid and advocacy organization founded in 2003 by Marc Dullaert and Inge Ikink. The foundation is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
KidsRights Foundation raises funds for independent local aid projects in a number of countries around the world, including India, South Africa and the Philippines.
The KidsRights’ mission is to support and empower vulnerable children around the world, by raising funds for small-scale local projects, and by raising awareness for children’s rights through the international media.
This made the foundation institute an annual award, the International Children’s Peace Prize, to honour a child who has made a significant contribution to advocating children’s rights and improving the situation of vulnerable children.
Benefits of KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize 2023
The successful winners receive the following:
- The winner will receive the “Nkosi” statuette which depicts a child that sets the world in motion
- The Winner will also receive the “Desmond Tutu study and care fund” to enable the child to obtain an education
- A fantastic project fund of € 100.000, which is invested by KidsRights in relevant children’s rights projects that are closely connected to the winner’s area of work
- Additionally, the successful winners of the International Children’s Peace Prize will have a global platform to promote their work.
How to Apply for KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize 2023?
Nominate someone by visiting this Link: https://www.kidsrights.org/nominations-icpp-2023/
For questions or comments, please read the FAQ at: https://www.kidsrights.org/advocacy/international-childrens-peace-prize/faq/
Contact KidsRights at: [email protected]
Nomination requirements for KidsRights International Children’s Peace Prize 2023
The following nomination requirements must be met for an individual to nominate or be nominated:
- Persons above the age of 18 or an organization can nominate a child
- The Nominated child must be between the age of 12 and 17 by the time of the nomination deadline mentioned above
- The Participating child can be from any country in the world
- For a child to be eligible, he/she must have a verifiable history of standing up and fighting for the rights of children, including himself or herself
- The child must be able to travel abroad and comfortable communicating with other people.
- Once they are chosen as the winner, the child will be required to travel to the ceremony and be able to communicate their message to different stakeholders
- The child must agree and be willing to be nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize
March 1, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: