IThe KAUST Internship Program 2023 for international students is a unique opportunity to take your Research Vision to the next level. The program is also referred to as the Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP).
KAUST International Internship
The Research Program in Saudi Arabia offers scholars the platform to carry out innovative research at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Outstanding and talented students are invited to conduct research ranging across diverse disciplines and programs.
KAUST Internship for VSRP Research projects covers the field of science and engineering, the research is for students with an insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance, to pursue their research questions while being guided by KAUST faculty mentors. Grab this chance to add your ideas to an international research community!
Summary of KAUST Internship 2023
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Internship Duration: 3-6 months
- No. of Internships: 130
- Benefits: fully paid internships
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. Research Projects: 200+
- Cumulative GPA: 3.5/4
- Application Deadline: There is no specific deadline for the KAUST internship in Saudi Arabia.
KAUST Internship 2023 Financial Benefits & Rewards
- Successful Candidates will be given a $1000 monthly stipend to cover living expenses
- Provision of a private bedroom with a bathroom will be made to the candidates.
- Visa and airfare fees to Saudi Arabia will be provided to the students.
- Provision of health insurance.
- Students upon arrival in Saudi Arabia will be entertained with various social and cultural activities.
- Access to core laboratories.
- KAUST scholars will be given unlimited access to major research and community facilities.
- Students will have hands-on experience
- The program is aimed at advancing science and technology through collaborative research and education
How to Apply For KAUST Internship 2023 in Saudi Arabia?
- All interested and Qualified candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- Once registration is completed, the applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- The following personal information will be required: Name, Address, country, religion, etc.
- It’s important to complete all the required fields with accurate information necessary for registration.
- Once that is done, kindly submit the application.
- Once the application is approved, Successful Candidates will be contacted by a faculty member of the KAUST for an interview.
- Then a travel advisor will contact Successfully Selected candidates at the KAUST Campus.
- Apply now via this link: https://vsrp.kaust.edu.sa/internship/search
Requirements for the KAUST Internship 2023 Qualifications
- The course is open to anyone having 3 years or above bachelor, or master’s degree.
- Current Ph.D. degree holders can also apply for the KAUST Internship
- Ideal Candidates are expected to have a 3.5/4 GPA or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Strong verbal and written English skills must be met by all the applicants
- The internship requires Candidates to have a minimum of 79 scores on the TOEFL or 6.0 points on the IELTS.
Required Documents for the KAUST Internship 2023
The following documents are required from eligible Candidates for the internship application.
- An Official current Degree Transcript (in English).
- Recommendation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Valid Passport.
- Vaccine Certificate.
KAUST Internship Application Deadline
No specific deadline date.
More Related Content
- Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2023 for African Graduates – Apply Now
- Best Psychology Schools in Europe University Rankings 2023
- University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in Australia – Apply Now
- Goethe Talents Scholarship 2023 for Young Musicians From Developing Countries – Apply Now
- Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund Program 2023 In Netherlands – Apply Now