Applications are now open for Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023! The Emeka Okwuosa Group is partnering with various financial institutions to make available business capital, pre, and post-training, and technical support while using a virtual acceleration approach.
Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023
The Foundation believes that when women are well economically empowered, they tend to return those values and effort in their various families and their communities at large, giving strength and building up the social fabric of the society and education and skill levels of the labor force.
This multiplier effect aids increase economic growth and improves stability.
Program Phases of the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program
The program will consist of about four phases which have been listed below:
- Phase 1: 2-week in-person training
- Phase 2: Business Pitch day contest (about 5 million naira)
- Phase 3: 2-months peer-peer mentoring
- Phase 4: Post-evaluations and post-training support
Summary of the Women Enterprise Program 2023
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Sponsor: Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation
- Host Country: Nigeria
- State: Anambra
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: Not specified
About Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation
The SEOF, or commonly referred to as Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation, is a non-profit organization based in Nigeria. Its philanthropic efforts began in the 1990s, and it was officially established in 2011.
Over the years, SEOF has partnered with public and private sectors to provide infrastructure, quality healthcare access, and scholarship opportunities in different Nigerian communities.
With a mission to impact society positively, SEOF concentrates on programs that prioritize education, healthcare, and socio-economic empowerment.
The foundation’s extensive accomplishments have refined its purpose, and it remains committed to supporting communities in Nigeria.
The foundation also seeks to empower the women of the nation knowing that in doing will not just help those individuals but also help the nation at Large Economically and socially.
Advantages of the Women Enterprise Program 2023
Here are some of the upsides that come with attaining this scholarship award:
- intensive training opportunity
- Opportunity to receive business Grants and Quality Coaching
- Gain the practical skills you need to start and sustain your business.
- You will be provided with business advisory and given access to unmatched services that empower you to do and achieve even more.
- Get to interact with individuals of like ideology as you.
- Access to credible knowledge that will help you build up a sustainable Business.
Application Process For Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023
- If you’re interested, ensure that you meet the requirements before applying
- All qualified candidates can visit the foundation’s webpage below to apply: https://docs.google.com/viewform
Requirements for Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023
Here are all you will be needing to be eligible for this scholarship offer:
- This award program is open to women who are ready and serious to grow their businesses or want to start their own.
- You are to be between the ages of 20 – 35 years old.
- You are to have basic computer knowledge.
- You are to also have a computer or tablet which has internet access.
- You must be willing to commit to a 3-month course program.
- You must also be a resident of Anambra State, Nigeria.
- Also, note that great dedication Will be needed.