The Kader Asmal Fellowship is a prestigious scholarship program established to honor the legacy of Kader Asmal, a renowned South African politician and human rights advocate. It provides outstanding students from developing countries with the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at a leading educational institution in Ireland.
The fellowship not only focuses on academic excellence but also emphasizes the importance of leadership and community engagement. Furthermore, this Fellowship in Ireland offers a remarkable opportunity for talented individuals to pursue their higher education in a prestigious institution in Ireland.
Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025
The Irish Aid Fellowship program offers a diverse range of study areas, providing ample opportunities for students to explore their interests and passions.
- Human Rights
- Health Sciences
- Computer Science
- Business and Management
- Environmental Sciences
The Kader Asmal Fellowship program will cover a duration of 10 to 16 months.
Benefits of the Kader Asmal Fellowship:
- A settling-in allowance
- A completion and departure allowance
- A monthly living stipend of €700
- Allowance for accommodation
- Flights expenses.
- Course fees.
- Insurance coverage.
- Other Incidental Expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025
However, to be considered for the Kader Asmal Fellowship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates should be residents and nationals of South Africa.
- Have 2 years minimum of relevant working experience.
- Posses an honors-level qualification with a minimum of 75% grade scores.
- Applicants must not possess a master’s degree before or not enrolled in the master’s level degree program.
- Have already applied for more than one previous occasion for the same program.
- Must be available to start the program in Ireland no sooner than August 2024.
- Candidates must also be available to start the fellowship program in the academic year 2024/2025.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Must have an understanding of academic language proficiency.
How to Apply
All Qualified Candidates are required to apply through the official website on: https://www.irishaidfellowships.ie/strands/kader-asmal-fellowship
- The first step is to register.
- Once the registration is done successfully, complete all the required fields.
- Review carefully and then submit the application.
Documents Required for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- An IELTS proof (less than 12 months old at the time of application).
- Proof of Honours level qualification.
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Valid passport.
- National ID card.
30 July 2023.
How can I apply for the Kader Asmal Fellowship?
Detailed application instructions and eligibility criteria can be found on the official fellowship website. Make sure to review the requirements carefully and submit all the necessary documents before the deadline.
Can I choose any Master’s degree program in Ireland?
The fellowship covers a wide range of fields of study, but the specific programs available may vary. Furthermore, it is essential to check the official fellowship website for the list of eligible courses.
Can I continue to contribute to my home country after completing the fellowship?
Yes, the fellowship encourages scholars to return to their home countries and contribute to their development. However, the skills and knowledge acquired during the program can be instrumental in driving positive change in various sectors.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Ireland Fellows Programme 2024-25 – Africa
- Is Halloween Only Big In America: Halloween in the UK and Ireland
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship for African Student At National University of Ireland – How to Apply Now
- The Facebook Fellowship Program | How to Apply
- Microsoft and Google Add More Renewable Energy for Datacenters