The IFA Cross-culture Program (CCP) Fellowship is designed for dedicated professionals or volunteers seeking international experience. If this applies to you, The CrossCulture Programme Fellowship is your opportunity to broaden your horizons.
CCP Fellowship is a unique program that supports professionals and committed volunteers from over 40 countries. Participants embark on a journey of knowledge exchange, networking, and cultural immersion.
CCP Fellowship Programme 2024 – What to Expect
In 2024, the CCP Fellowship offers two options: digital and on-site fellowships. Participants can choose based on their situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, providing flexibility and safety.
During participant’s stay in host organizations, they gain expertise, establish valuable contacts, and acquire intercultural skills. This experience not only benefits the participants but also enhances the capabilities of the host organizations.
Funding and Support
CCP Fellowships primarily target civil society actors, offering various forms of support:
- Collaboration with Guest Organizations: Participants can work closely with a guest organization from the CCP network, either on-site or online.
- Mentoring: Throughout the fellowship, individuals receive mentoring, helping them achieve their professional aims.
- Professional Training: Participants engage in online/on-site professional training tailored to their field of work.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other CCP Fellowship holders and join the CCP alumni network.
- Participation in Professional Events: For those focusing on key CCP topics, there is an opportunity to take part in professional events.
ifa provides substantial financial support to make the CCP Fellowship accessible:
- Participants from Abroad: Receive a monthly stipend of 650 euros, round-trip airfare coverage, accommodation, monthly public transportation within the city of residence, health insurance, and visa fee reimbursement.
- Participants from Germany: Enjoy a monthly stipend of 1,200 euros, reimbursement of round-trip airfare, visa fee reimbursement, and health insurance.
Note: The financial support given is subject to funding approval by the German Federal Foreign Office.
Who Can Apply?
The CCP Fellowship is open to individuals from specific countries, including:
- Palestinian Territories
- Republic of Moldova
- Sri Lanka
Prerequisites for the CCP Fellowship Programme
- Prospective Candidates should have a minimum of 23 years at the time of application.
- Experience: You should have at least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in your home country.
- Language Skills: Good written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Health: You should be in good health for an extended stay abroad.
Desirable qualifications include:
- Long-term social engagement.
- Full-time experience in your field of work.
- Collaboration with an organization in the target country.
- Additional language skills, particularly German.
The application process for the IFA Cross-culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024 consists of three steps:
Step 1. Visit the application portal at https://applications-ccp.ifa.de/job-offers.html and choose the relevant country call for applications.
Step 2. Fill out the application form and prepare your documents in advance.
Step 3. Ensure that your application is complete and submit it via the application portal and avoid Late or incomplete submissions.
For more details, visit the official website at:
Required Application Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
- Optional Photo
December 18, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Tips for Booking Cheap Flights Online
- ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program for African Entrepreneurs – Apply Now!
- UN Volunteers Application – United Nations Global Opportunity
- JASSO Follow-Up Research Fellowship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Greater Giving Login – Log into your Greater Giving Login at www.greatergiving.com