Do you want to know how to share a post you see on your feed on Facebook? if you wish to, then you are in the right place. When it comes to Facebook, the social media platform has given you the option to do just about anything as long as it is right.
How to Share a Post You See On Your Feed on Facebook
Facebook is one of the best and most visited social media platforms in the world today. With Facebook, users can do literally anything they choose to. You can connect with old friends and family. You also can make new friends from all over the world if you choose to. The social media platform can also be utilized for business purposes.
Facebook in fact is one of the best online social media marketing platforms. The platform has come to beat other social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn and even Instagram.
The social media platform is one of the best boredom killers. If you have a registered account on the platform, you can easily get entertainment and whatever it is you are looking for from your friends, groups, and pages you follow.
With Facebook, there is no limit to what you can get or achieve. It is just like the fun never ends. And there is an option on the platform that allows you to share stuff you find really well to your own feed so that your own friends and flowers can have access t it just like you did.
Many account holders and users on the platform already know how to make use of this function. But unfortunately, many other account holders on the platform still do not know about this. And in this post, I will be educating this set of people on how they can easily share a post on their feed on Facebook
What You Need To Share Posts on Facebook
This is easy. You do not need much. All you need in order to start sharing posts on Facebook is a registered Facebook account and that’s it. Once your account on Facebook is registered, you can share posts on your feed whenever you feel like it.
If you do not have a Facebook account, this means that you cannot share posts on the platform. To therefore create a free Facebook account, go to www.facebook.com. You can also create an account on the platform via the mobile app. All you need to get started is to download the mobile app from your device’s app store such as the Google play store and the apple app store.
Steps to Sharing a Post on Facebook
To share a post on Facebook successfully, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and login to your account
- Click on the share button and icon in the bottom right corner just below the post you want to share.
- Next, select the place you want to share the post with.
- Open the Facebook mobile app for android and go to the post that you want to share.
- Tap on the share icon in the bottom right corner
- Next, select where you want to share the post to.
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone and tap on the share icon just below the post that you want to share in the bottom right
- Next, select the place you want to share the post
That’s it. And depending on the privacy settings of the post, you may see the following options to share a post;
- Share now – you can customize the post with this option by adding a description or by selecting the audience.
- Send in messenger – select the friend or the group that you want to send a private message to in the messenger app.
- Share to a page – with this option you can share o tap age that you manage.
- Share to a group – enter the name of the group that you want to share it to and add a description
These are just some of the sharing options you will be offered when sharing a post on Facebook.