Capitec Bank has rapidly grown to become one of the largest and most influential banks in South Africa as the bank focuses on transparency, simplicity, and convenience in its operations.
Above all, the bank offers a quick and hassle-free way for its customers to access their accounts and perform various. Many people are unaware that they can register for the Capitec bank USSD code online and enjoy banking transactions through the USSD code.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to successfully register for the Capitec Bank USSD code. But before we move on, let’s briefly discuss how to open a Capitech Bank account because without owning an account you won’t have access to register for the USSD code. Without further ado, let’s get right into it.
Opening a Capitec Online Bank Account
Opening a Capitec Online Bank Account is pretty straightforward and does not require lots of steps. However, you can only be eligible to open an account when you meet up with their requirements.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must have a mobile phone that will be used to access the account.
- Applicants must have an email address, as this will be used to sign up before performing any transactions.
- Applicants must have a valid ID or passport, as this will be used for verification
Once you’re sure you meet these requirements you can now proceed to open a Capitech bank account without wasting extra time.
How to Open a Capitec Online Bank Account
A lot of people still go through the hassle of visiting the bank to open an account. Opening a Capitec bank account online is a very simple, and less bulky step. All that is needed is:
- Firstly, visit their official website
- Then, click on “Open account”
- Next, Follow the prompts on your screen
- Proceed to Submit
Easy Peasy! Now that you’ve successfully carried out your account, head on to register for the Capitech USSD code.
Capitec Bank USSD Code
Capitec Bank’s USSD code is a numeric code that allows customers to access banking services just right on their phone. You don’t even need the internet for this. So now you see how convenient and accessible it is right? The official Capitec Bank USSD code is *120*3279#
Benefits of the Capitec Bank USSD Code
With the Capitec Bank USSD code, you can perform a variety of banking services such as;
- Seamless transfer of money between 2 accounts
- Access to check your account balance
- Access to View recent transactions
- Pay Bills
- Purchase and top-up airtime and data
- Mini Statement
How to Register for Capitec Bank USSD Code
As previously said, to register for the Capitec Bank USSD code, you have to make sure you have opened a Capitec Bank account which can be done online or at any of their branch office. Having done that, follow the steps below to register;
- Dial *120*3279# on your mobile phone
- Select the option ‘Register’
- Follow the information afterwards to complete your registration price
- Wait for a verification message that will also have your transaction PIN – and there you go!
You can now make any transaction by just dialling a few digits.
How to Activate Capitec Bank USSD Code for Bank Transaction
Capitec Banking USSD codes are easy and simple to memorize. The code can be readily activated on any cellphone by dialling the USSD code *120*3279#.
Capitec Bank USSD Code to Buy Airtime
The general Capitec Bank USSD code for any transaction aside from “buying of airtime” is *120*3279#. To buy or top-up airtime, simply dial *130*3279*
How to Send Money Using the USSD Code
Follow the steps outlined below to send money from your Capitec bank account to another account;
- Start by dialling *120*3279#
- Next, Choose “9” from the options
- Then, proceed to accept the “terms and conditions”
- Choose “1” from the options displayed
- Next, select “From” account
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Proceed to create a “4-digit Pin“
- Enter your Mobile Banking PIN
- Then “Send“
How To Change or Reset Capitec Bank USSD PIN
You can always change your reset pin whenever you feel the need to. All you need do is to simply dial *120*3279#. If you can’t get it done via this method, contact customer care support to lodge your complaint.
Registering for Capitec Bank’s USSD code is a simple and convenient way to access your account and manage your finances on the go.
It’s a valuable tool for anyone looking for quick and easy banking services without the need for internet access. So, if you’re a Capitec Bank customer, don’t hesitate to register for the USSD code and enjoy the convenience it offers.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Get Started Setting up a Unique USSD Code for Your Business at www.squadco.com
- List of Opay USSD Codes and Transfer Codes for 2023
- How to Link your NIN to MTN line – Link NIN to MTN SIM through USSD Code
- 5 Ways to Link your NIN and Reconnect your MTN Line
- How to Reset Transfer Pin on Mtn
- Best Digital Banks in South Africa