How to join Apple’s beta software program today and try out new iOS features before any other person. The program is free to join, but you should, however, know that some beta features may be buggy.
How to Join Apple’s Beta Software Program Today
When an iOS software update is released by apple, users usually can expect new features to come to their iPhones. Usually, Apple releases an iOS update once every month or two. But if however, you don’t feel like waiting, you can sign up to be a part of apple’s beta software program.
This program in question lets users to test beta versions of iOS software before a wider release. New features as you should already know by now can be really fun, but we however recommend that you download a beta on something other than your main phone in the event that the new software causes problems. Apple also provides beta testers with an app that is known as Feedback. Testers of iOS updates can notify apple of any problem in the new software with the Feedback app and in that way, the said problem can then be addressed before a general release.
Steps to Sign Up For Apple Beta Software Program
Signing up for this program is free and only takes a couple of steps. And with that being said, here is how to successfully sign up for the program on your iPhone.
- You should make sure to back up the iPhone that you wish to make use of. And we recommend that you use an iPhone that is not your main phone.
- Now, go to the Apple beta software program page on your iPhone device.
- Next, tap on the sign-up tab and then sign in to your apple ID.
- You should now be in the iOS section, but if this does not happen, you should tap on the iOS tab just under the Guide for Public Betas section.
- Tap on the enroll your iOS devices tab just under the Get started section.
- Next, tap on download profile and then select allow.
- Return to your home screen and tap on settings.
- Tap on profile downloaded and then select install in the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your password and then tap on install once again on the consent form.
- Tap o the install tab for the third time running and then restart your iPhone device.
- After you have restarted your iPhone, go to settings and then tap on general.
- Tap on software update and if one is available, you will have to download it normally on your device just as you would normally do.