Talktoihop Customer Satisfaction Survey is a survey conducted by the IHOP restaurant. It is a survey that is focused on getting the best genuine opinions from customers of the restaurant. The data gotten from this survey are used to improve the services, products, and environments of the IHOP restaurant.
By taking this survey, the customers of IHOP can get a chance to earn a survey code which can be redeemed later for food or drink items on their next purchase. This survey is very simple and it takes about 10 minutes to complete entirely.
The term IHOP is short for the international house of Pancakes. IHOP is a multinational restaurant that specializes in American breakfast dishes. This restaurant is owned by Dine brands global.
Although the focus of IHOP is on breakfast foods, this company also offers lunch and dinner menus. The company has about 1841 locations in the Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, and Guatemala), the Middle East (United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar), and the south Asian continent.
If you have paid a visit to the IHOP restaurant recently, then you should take this survey. There await different rewards for successful participants of this survey.
Take a look at the next few paragraphs to get more details about the Talktoihop Survey;
Details of the TalktoiHop Survey
The table below shows the summary of the details you need to know about this survey;
Survey Name: TalktoiHop
Survey Official Website: www.talktoihop.com/
Survey Prize: Coupons or free Pancakes
Purchase Required: Yes
Code Validation: 3 Days
Expiration Date of Prize: 30 Days
Age: 18 and above
Language: English and Espanola.
Rules and Regulations of The IHOP Customer Survey
The major rules and regulations of the IHOP customer survey are;
- To take this survey, you must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be from the United States of America
- All the coupons can only be obtained after you have submitted the IHOP survey
- To take this survey, customers must have a validation code on their receipt.
- An Unlimited number of entries are allowed on this survey.
- Prize transfers or cash alternatives are not allowed for the winners of this survey.
- To take this survey, you must not be an employee of IHOP, nor can you be related to any employee of the company.
Survey Requirements of TalktoIHOP
To take this survey, you must have the following requirements;
- A purchase slip from the IHOP restaurant
- An internet-enabled device such as a phone or a computer.
- You must have a good understanding of the English language.
How to take the IHOP Survey at www.talktoihop.com
Taking the IHOP survey is very easy. All you have to do is to follow the steps below;
- Go to the official website designated for the IHOP survey; talktoihop.com
- When you get to the home page of the website, select your language and then enter all the basic information such as your survey code from your slip and your IHOP survey ID. Also, add other information requested by the website.
- Immediately after doing this, you can then start the survey properly. You will then be required to answer all the questions given to you honestly according to your experience at IHOP.
- The questions given on the page will be about the product and services of the company, the behavior of staff, and the store environment.
- After answering the questionnaire, you will be required to input your satisfaction levels. This will enable the company to understand how to improve its services.
- After inputting your satisfaction level, input your required contact detail such as your name, or email address. With these, the company can contact you.
- Now submit the survey.
IHOP Feedback Survey Rewards
After taking this survey successfully, you will be eligible for an IHOP $4 off Coupon Code or a free pancake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is IHOP Owned by McDonald’s?
IHOP is not owned by McDonald’s, it is owned by Dine Brands Global. This is a company that was formed after IHOP’s purchase of Applebee’s.
What is the Full Meaning of IHOP?
The full meaning of IHOP is the International House of Pancakes.